ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] What is the weirdest dream you\'ve ever had?

142 48396
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

my weirdest dream is one time, a T-rex bit my legs off... of course, i had just watched Jurassic Park 3!!!

• 142 Replies
Bigchicano
Bigchicano
27 posts
Nomad

I went to sleep then i saw this man in my dream he was very creepy looking in his mid 30's and he gave me advice on my current problem that i was having at school and I was really freaking out when i woke up he kinda looked like the Gman from half life w/o the military cut and more like a comb over. The advice was really stupid though as if a 5 year old was talking to me in my dream.

Pacmanpwner
Pacmanpwner
181 posts
Nomad

one time i had a wierd dream, i fell, and died and woke up...

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

A vampire with a sidekick that had a balloon sword took over the world.......

SugarSweet19
SugarSweet19
67 posts
Nomad

um mines would be my best friend kissing the ugly peanut head kid in my class during block cuz the teacher told us we were playing a game and it had somethin to do with kissing so i guess it was a kissing game.

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

I dreamt I went too school wearing just my blanket... nothing else, and nobody noticed... then a zombie outbreak occured and I pulled a machine gun out the blanket (literally out of the blanket) and saved everyone... meh one of many wierd dreams

Zxian
Zxian
35 posts
Nomad

Its funny. The weirdest dream I ever had became a video game.
Resistance: Fall of Man.

I had the dream when I was perhaps 10 years old (currently 18), FAR before the game ever came out. It consisted of the same monsters, and a snazz load of them, along with me and three other people. One person died and another got captured. Me and the last guy went to go save the captured one, and got in a mess of trouble (specifically with guns pointed at us)

It was a real long dream xD

Joshman1444
Joshman1444
104 posts
Nomad

I think we just kind of roll with sleep too much..

I think ill go comatose for a few hours, vividly hallucinate and have complete amnesia afterwords..

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I dreamed that I was swimming in a lake or something, suddenly these underwater "fans" activated and they started sucking me to the middle of the lake, in fear of getting shredded to death my instincts switched from rest and relaxation to survival mode. I swam and swam but the shore looked amazingly far, and after the dream lasted for a few minutes, I only barely made it to the shore and after that I woke up.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Probably when i was at a little waterpark and zombies invaded, i keep on sliding down the slide and kicking them over, then i climbed back up the slide and repeated.

Then zombies took over the slide so i jumped off the top of the slide and landed in deep water. i tryed to make a run for land but as we know, it's hard to run threw water. So the zombies grabbed my legs, mauled me and then my dream littuarly zoomed out of my First Person view and i saw myself getting mauled while the pool turned red...

Then theres that dream where i grew a beard. That was werid.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i was at school. in Java class Ms Capson assigned us each a horse. I went home forgetting the horse. I went back and had to pick the lock into the school, and jump over a fence to the horse. I rode it home through the sidewalks. When i went home.... dirty stuff happened :3

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Dirty stuff? (0_o)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

He obviously put his man banana up against it's butt.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Man Banana?

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Ok my weirdest dream by far was a Halo 3 and Quake2 induced dream.

I was driving through a city landscape with my family in a van when all the sudden fighting broke out. I'm talking mass explosions and guns and terrifying noises. Well out of nowhere, we got these guns and started gunning out of the windows. Suddenly my door flew open and there was a cyborg with machine gun... he reached in grabbed me... and i flew out. i then woke up, sweating and scared. After awhile i fell back to sleep and oddly enough the dream picked up where it left off. i flew out and the cyborg had his gun aimed at me.. when all the sudden a warthog (jeep) came out and splattered him everywhere. A marine reached out and told me get on the gun. I did, and took off flying towards the center of the city and shot many aliens and cyborgs. Suddenly, an explosion rocked the jeep and as the driver tried to keep control, we spun out and flew into a building. I was dazed, i looked up and saw the driver dead. It was a brick building with rubble all around me. A blue Elite then came around a corner, saw me, and took aim. I ducked to a side and he continued firing. Just as he was about to fire the killshot, a man with a blurry face jumped inside and shot the elite in the back, saving my life. I turned to thank him, just as a golden sizzling bullet went through his head and he slumped to the ground, dead. I started screaming, a long endless torturous cry and yelled NOOOOOOOOOOO! Then i awoke, i was crying, sweating and shaking. I beleive the man with obscure face was my father, it's only a feeling though. Comment on my page if you have anythign to say about my weird dream

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

Man Bannana?

hahahahahahha, i didnt think my thread would go this long....
Showing 76-90 of 142