ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] What is the weirdest dream you\'ve ever had?

142 48338
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

my weirdest dream is one time, a T-rex bit my legs off... of course, i had just watched Jurassic Park 3!!!

• 142 Replies
cusefan666
cusefan666
39 posts
Nomad

whatch my mom and dad u know wat the theripest said to forget about that ya i hate it when they fight

BellaDaNinja
BellaDaNinja
9 posts
Nomad

i had a dream i lost my muffins

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Check out the Poetry Forum and post your dreams in the form of any type of poetry. Hurry, this contest "topic" ends tonight at midnight.

gamerman14
gamerman14
51 posts
Nomad

my weirdest dream was when i cut this guys head of with an axe an his head fell off in two pieces.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Oops, I had the wrong date, deadline was the 15th.

mellowman
mellowman
233 posts
Nomad

this is the weirdest dream i've ever had.

im asleep.i wake up with a start,and hear garbled voices.since i own alot of guns i grab one and investigate.upon finding nothing,i search the house for my family.all the rooms i have checked are empty,and the last room is the kitchen.

when i walk into the kitchen,i find all of my family,laying dead on the ground,formed in a row.shocked,i check each body.i find there are o marks or anything.in awe,i walk out side.where i find nothing but pitch white.after walking for a long time,i find a hole.i look in the hole,and find nothing.then i am grabbed by the leg as i start walking away.as i come down the hole my body starts to fall apart.everything falls apart,except my skeleton,which falls to dust as i reach the dry barren dirt.

at that time i woke up,i have never told anybody.it still haunts me.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I don't remember exactly one dream which was weird. Oh yeah, but I fell off a cliff once, got clubbed in another and I can't quite remember the others.

mellowman
mellowman
233 posts
Nomad

all of the dreams i post are frequent.and true.

i was sitting on my couch playing COD4,when a man breaks into my house.since i was home alone,i run and hide in my bathroom.i lock the door,he3 comes and kicks it down.when i look at him,he disintegrates,instantly.i look at his ashes,terrified,i run out of the house.i see everybody on the street and they disintegrate too.i see a explosion in front of me,and before i can turn around,i feel a barrage of bullets hit my back.i go pitch black and nothing but the reaper coming toward me,using his bony finger to signal me to come with him.i see the fires of hell and then wake up.

thats my second worst dream.

Corneth
Corneth
20 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream my entire city was ripped out of the ground and started flying.

Probably a Veiled message about mortality or sexuality or something like that

TaterTots
TaterTots
55 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream that I ate a calculator...

Must be because I hate math.

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

i am surprised this hasnt gotten outta hand but my weirdest dream would probably be.... that i was trapped in a gay guys body and gay guys were coming onto me. and then i shot them. it was effed up

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

one of those one where you are naked at school and you don't even know it until someone tells you.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

one of those one where you are naked at school and you don't even know it until someone tells you

I've had the opposite of those before; I've had dreams where I'd show up to school with all of my clothes on, then gradually lose them over the course of the dream. Strangely, though, nobody else seemed to notice when I played kickball in my birthday suit.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Anyone know that the Metallica song "Enter Sandman" music video was all the members worse nightmares thrown together.

German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

i don't remember what the weirdest was because i was high on terrible weed when it happened.

The worst that i ever had was me falling. I was lining up in a footrace and tripped running really fast and flew straight on my face, and then it blacked out when i hit the ground. then it went directly to me racing someone on a bike and something and flying on my face and the same, then slipping off something, and falling off something by not seeing the edge, then just falling straight down a canyon or something. and just falling for seconds straight like jumping off the grand canyon except G-force wasn't killing me and everything was just building up and making my chest heavy. Then I hit the ground and woke up jumping and going "FUCK!"

Showing 61-75 of 142