ForumsPopular Medialady gaga is AMAZING

96 17458
gamesgirl
gamesgirl
33 posts
Nomad

hi everybody
i think lady gaga is the best singer ever and i really love most her music. What is your favourite song by her??
have any of you ever seen her live or been to any of her concerts???
x

• 96 Replies
chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

She scares me, and her songs get annoying.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

She is scary can get annoying to.How can you think Lady GaGa is really good?

MitchDucanon
MitchDucanon
5 posts
Jester

yeah, she is scary. and she's music sounds like funeral march, or something

Austinn
Austinn
278 posts
Nomad

i dont like her actual SONGS just the way they are and how they are but omg..ive heard her note HEARD not seen her live and voice is BEAUTIFUL id probably be a fan if she changed styles..buut i do like paparazzi >.> shhhh

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

Everyone Austinn likes paparazzi!This is breaking news!

Austinn
Austinn
278 posts
Nomad

Everyone Austinn likes paparazzi!This is breaking news!
you! GGRRR >:C -gets on expensive 100million dollar yacht and sails away never to be seen-
assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

Yay abbie made a lady gaga forum i think shes awsome as you all know.

gamesgirl
gamesgirl
33 posts
Nomad

lol i really like her what do you guys have against her i love her song monster!!! x

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

When she did paparazzi at the vmas it was incredible she started bleeding did anyone see it?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Her voice is quite good, but her songs themselves are passable glam-pop amalgams. Pretty much every aspect of her persona, musical and performing, is a collage of that of various other artists. There's nothing necessarily wrong with that, but for her it's a bit too blatant. Nevertheless, she does have a lot of potential and a great singing voice.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Her body is amazing but her voice is nothing special. And her lyrics sound like they were written by Forrest Gump.

Ruffy
Ruffy
39 posts
Nomad

i don't like lady gaga

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

well lady gaga actually scares me.. Shes not even good looking either. And she cant dance either =0. Yes i know what your thinking, but simply watch half her videos, and i guarantee if i was on acid, crack, and coke all at the same time im sure id be dancing in an almost identical way. Except I might have fear on my face because i would be trying to get away from some giant spider.. So basically im saying she looks like a crack addict running away from a giant spider when she dance. Gasp. Its true.

PS: NEVER have dance video that involves you in crutches.. ill be honest, it gave night mares. damn u paris hilton for introducing this to society

MorrizxP
MorrizxP
4 posts
Nomad

Oh yes lady gaga is amaizing!! I love bad romance jaja, and shes hot but shes hermaphrodite :s (i think)

howdy111
howdy111
77 posts
Jester

She is weird her songs are weird and thats about it

Showing 1-15 of 96