ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 447203
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

That one was a toughie. Get a gun like the rocket launcher that has a lot of splash/spread. Also, check out some equipment like the medic pack and extra clips and make sure you at least have the cloak ability.

Adamsimpkin
Adamsimpkin
2 posts
Nomad

I am completely stuck on alien campaign level 14. I can have a near flawless match, for example in the last one I played I got 22 kills and 1 death, but the cpu players on my side are absolutely dreadful. Last match collectively they got 5 kills and 38 deaths. It's ridiculous! I can't win, nothing I can do will let me win, it's stupid! I'm going to keep playing and I know I will get lucky sooner or later, but it's just **** atm.

Adamsimpkin
Adamsimpkin
2 posts
Nomad

Heh, it seems hard work has paid off. Now onto 15

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

^ Raze 2, right?

xerxerous
xerxerous
2 posts
Peasant

[/i]

xerxerous
xerxerous
2 posts
Peasant

[i]I seem to find it very satisfying to play 20 life elimination matches on easy with ten people free-for-all. 59 kills, 3 deaths. That's how I got the godly achievement and hacker achievement. I'm talking about Raze 2 here

FFA with 12 people with 25 lives on medium to get godly and hacker achievement is easy...you just gotta have the sun sniper(forgot what its called), full clips, and shield battery...and decent weapons though I'd stick with rocket launcher or ion cannon.

lewisscott16
lewisscott16
1 posts
Nomad

i found AddisonR in Headquarters (invasion) if that helps at all

Showing 1771-1777 of 1788