ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 447201
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

you can not get a combo of thirty-five!the highest is twenty-five(I got it to). you are lyng to make yourself look good!

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

The rocket launcher is the best by FAR

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, I hate it when you can't one shot an enemy with the splash damage.

if you want to go for combo - choose assault rifle x 4 damage, play against easiest computers and go for a level with an 100% shield powerup (I recommend stranded) I got 70+ combo with this method

Xagman
Xagman
19 posts
Nomad

if you want to go for combo - choose assault rifle x 4 damage, play against easiest computers and go for a level with an 100% shield powerup (I recommend stranded) I got 70+ combo with this method

I know, it's awesome.

@frisko :

You can get as higher combo as you want. ages ago i was playing hacked and got mega kill x84 (89 kill combo for all you noobs out there.
%Pr
Xagman
Xagman
19 posts
Nomad

Oops, sorry for DP but does anyone know why all my post say %Pr at the end? i don't put them there. the just appear like this chop off the ends of words... Pr

EpicQuickScope
EpicQuickScope
1 posts
Nomad

Can you actually take pictures with screenshot mode?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

any hints for 4x damage mode with the uzi? im ok with it, but i seem to never be able to beat a 9 player deathmatch on insane

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

No you cannot take pictures with screenshot mode
i don't use screenshot mode a lot since i play raze wide/full screen

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

How come sometimes when you're using a railgun or a sniper the shot goes right through the enemy?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Also, when the "Click to Respawn" appears at the top of the screen after you die, what you can do is hit the pause menu. Then, click "Screenshot Mode" and it'll take you to where you will "come back alive"

ryry6767
ryry6767
1 posts
Nomad

troopdude

do you know how to make juice-tin appear in quick match? i still need that kill bonus, and how do you get the Thanks! and Chill Pill! kill bonuses?
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

how do you make juice-tin appear in quick match.....?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

@ryry6767
you mean for the other players' name?
no, u can't
the names are really pathetic

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I seem to find it very satisfying to play 20 life elimination matches on easy with ten people free-for-all. 59 kills, 3 deaths. That's how I got the godly achievement and hacker achievement. I'm talking about Raze 2 here

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

How do you beat the level in alien in RAZE 2 where it's an elimination match, the match "Discipline"?

Showing 1756-1770 of 1788