ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 447202
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

anyone done a max dmg multiplier juggernaut mathc with rocket launchers and/or sticky grenades and/or the ice chaingun and/or the flame shotgun? you can really rack up the kills.

jagajaga
jagajaga
19 posts
Nomad

haha,that dude firetale madnesse really got you troopdude

Xagman
Xagman
19 posts
Nomad

OMG! I was playing rocket launcher only match on the VR map and I spawned right in the middle of the map and it still said "Click to respawn" above me. then a second later a guy came up and rocketed me, no "2 Second sheild". wierd Huh?Pr

Xagman
Xagman
19 posts
Nomad

Like 2 seconds after I just posted (my first post was while i was respawning after the first incident) it happened again?? >:%Pr

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

My favorite weapons to use are chaingun and the railgun

circuitstar
circuitstar
75 posts
Nomad

sorry already know tips of raze

Xagman
Xagman
19 posts
Nomad

Ha!
Just playing sniper only elimination and within 2min 25sec id got 46 kills and only 9 deaths%Pr

Xagman
Xagman
19 posts
Nomad

Sorry for DP, I forget to say the person in second place had 17 deaths and 26 kills
%Pr

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

wow really great way to get a big combo
and i dont have questions

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

My only tip is for quickmatch, on 4x damage, on Insane. In the abandonment, if you need kills as a juggernaut, camp on the third level of the building on the far left, preferably with a shotgun, sniper, or rocket launcher. If you need kills in a deathmatch, or want to stay alive in an ellimination match, spawn camp on the level just below the roof, with a shotgun or sniper. preferrably sniper. Do NOT under ANY circumstances use a rocketlauncher or grenade launcher, Unless you're going for suicides. Remember, always spawn right next to the openings, so you can snipe the 1337 bots before they blow your soggy brains out. Or soggy motherboard, if you're a robot.

guywhoknowshowtoplay
guywhoknowshowtoplay
3 posts
Nomad

If your looking for a cray match, do 9 player elimination, x4 damage, with only snipers and score all the way on insane. I won with no deaths. Can you?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

you know that screenshot you took (troopdude) you could get that exact thing from razed hacked cause you can still die in raze hacked

Exovess
Exovess
1 posts
Nomad

While I'm standing, NOT getting hit, I'm constantly losing health, it keeps decreasing at a steady rate, so that even when I'm camping I'm dying, is this normal and I just haven't noticed it until now?

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

Just playing sniper only elimination and within 2min 25sec id got 46 kills and only 9 deaths%Pr

Lol, I got 20 out of the 25 kills in team deathmatch and died 0 times.

While I'm standing, NOT getting hit, I'm constantly losing health, it keeps decreasing at a steady rate, so that even when I'm camping I'm dying, is this normal and I just haven't noticed it until now?

Maybe you were standing in acid, or in space.
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

Maybe you were standing in acid, or in space.

why would u be in space?
Showing 1741-1755 of 1788