ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[Necro] Nothing on Book Writing?! :o

153 57572
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I noticed things on poetry and art. BUT NOT BOOKS?!?!?!?! What is society coming to?! Well then. If there are any short stories or anything you wanna put on here, POST IT. If there is an actual BOOK like a few hundred pages, go to inkpop.com and post it there. Here you can also pop a few book ideas around and share it with whoever actually decides to read and it and or comment. Alright! Ta-Ta For Now! - Mitsuki/ MoonFairy

• 153 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Now that's the creepiest thing I've seen on this thread :P
Don't worry Strop, the thread is young. It'll get worse. Anyway, it was a reference to a funny line in Devoidless's about (I think he changed it, though).

I'm writing... some fantasy and some sci-fi. Don't tell anyone, or I shall be eternally shamed.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

There's a glitch on this thread, that I've never encountered before. Weird. Check the timestamps on the posting order!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

THIS SUCKS. WHY DOES IT GOTTA BE MY THREAD?!?!?!?!?! I am about to make a new one T-T

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

There's a glitch on this thread, that I've never encountered before. Weird. Check the timestamps on the posting order!
It's awesome It's like a scavenger hunt, but with posts. Maybe it'll be solved later.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Actually, hold off on that for a moment. This bug appears to affect all the threads, not just this one!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

It's awesome It's like a scavenger hunt, but with posts. Maybe it'll be solved later.

I had to put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing at this one.

Actually, hold off on that for a moment. This bug appears to affect all the threads, not just this one!

hmmm. Well It sucks. It needs to go. soon. I would like to be able to view comments without having to go back a page XD

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Erm, How do you quote something? o.o

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay, it's fixed.

To quote something, type quote with square brackets around it i.e. [ and ]. At the end of the quoted passage, type [/quote]

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

uhh, type /quote. With the same square brackets. Like [this]

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

[uhh, type /quote. With the same square brackets. Like this]

I hope that was right... ?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

DARN /quote [Like this]

this better work...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Or... you can copy/paste the message, highlight it, and then press the quote button! Makes things so much easier.

and then there's the BBCode guide

My genre from my "novel" would have to be fantasy.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

My genre from my "novel" would have to be fantasy

Like this? plzzzz be right...
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

YEAAAAAAAAHHHH I DID IT!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

LOL congrats MoonFairy you can quote *trumpets blare*

Strop are you anywhere close to finishing it? And I would love to see what exactly Devoidless' idea of romance because that little bit with the chai made me incredibly curious...

Err...does thinking about what kind of novel to write count as working on a novel lol? I've started and then scrapped so many different projects it's not even funny anymore.

Showing 16-30 of 153