ForumsPopular MediaWho do you like the best. Hanna Montana, Jonas Brothers, or The naked Brothers band?

66 11088
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

none of them, but if i had to choose one i wold say hanna montana because she has a super hot freind that i met bacstage and i tried getting her number but she wouldnt give it to me.
(my freind brought me to one of her dumb concerts.)

• 66 Replies
Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

I'm allowed to hate all of them, right?

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

all of them are horrible

austinc
austinc
86 posts
Nomad

I also hate them all too. The best person I like is Hannah Montana because of her looks. She's hot!!! But besides that they all stink.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

yes you can hate them all thats what i said and i made it because i wanted to see how many gay paople would answer it.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Ummm, I despise all of them! I think they are just way overrated groups that aren't good at all. (No offense) All of Hannah's songs are about living a double life, or being a rockstar. The Jonas Brothers aren't terrible, but not good. I don't really want to call them "rock" because they only play chords on guitars. The brothers are just a bunch of odd instruments that come together, and don't make good music. Their choices of topics when writing songs is just weird, and when they all sing, it is way too high, and is just bad.
I DO NOT mean any offense to people that like them, I am just stating my opinion.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i hate them all, none of them even have any talent, and the naked brothers band is just....i wanna know how they got famous

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

im sry for spamming i didnt try. and coheed i dont think you offended anyone. lol
hanna montana is ugly, lily is hotttttt

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Well, some people actually do like them. They are all girls though. Anyway, ya Lily is so hot!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ya i already said this butmi got backstage with 1 of my freinds and saw her there and i tried gettin her numba but she wouldnt give it to me.
no i am not lieing its all true.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I hate them all. Why did you make this thread if nearly everybody is going to hate them.

Logan47
Logan47
65 posts
Nomad

There all dumb http://hanna.justgotowned.com/

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

They all suck. But if I had to choose I would choose Hanna Montana. She acually sings her songs. Unlike the Jonas Brothers. And the Naked Brothers Band is just little kids with big dreams that are going to wind up on the street because they can't write their own songs.

roxofrs123yo
roxofrs123yo
76 posts
Nomad

I LIKE HAnnah Montana But the Jonas Brothers are SOO HOTT!!! The Naked Brothers band is just soo annoying and the Hannah MOntana Seqel is soo cool, I guess Ill HAve to pick the Jonas Brothers!!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

You actually like them? From a musicians point of view, they are terrible. Their drum lines are pretty repetitive, the guitarist only plays chords and I think they are just not good.

JWE
JWE
111 posts
Nomad

Jonas brothers are homo.

I'd bang that Cyrus girl if she was legal, but she still has a few years to go.

Showing 1-15 of 66