ForumsPopular MediaWho do you like the best. Hanna Montana, Jonas Brothers, or The naked Brothers band?

66 11089
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

none of them, but if i had to choose one i wold say hanna montana because she has a super hot freind that i met bacstage and i tried getting her number but she wouldnt give it to me.
(my freind brought me to one of her dumb concerts.)

• 66 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I personally like none of the above. I'm more of a rock 'n' roll/metal/hard rock kinda guy. All of the bands above are pretty bad...in my opinion.

Something with more of a driving beat instead of bubble gum lyrics. Something with powerful guitar solos and riffs, not computer generated ones.

BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

All I know is Naked Brothers Band sang a song about fishing, and that their title leads me to believe they have an incest/as*sex relationship.
Hannah Montana is a b***h, there's no getting around it. Any time she's on TV, she makes me want to vomit. Also my little sister listens to her songs, and tehy make me want to cut off my ears.
Jonas Brothers, I don't know too much about. But from what I've heard, they're kinda girly, but less gay than the Naked Brother's Band. If I had to choose one, it would be them, but I would rather cut off my arm than be in the same room as them.

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

All of Hannah Montana's fans are like 5 year old girls, The Jonas Brothers all of there fans are just horny teenage girls who think they are hot. NBB isn't very good but they are just kids.. So...

seanclair97
seanclair97
35 posts
Nomad

None! they all have horrible music! My opinion

MonsterBox
MonsterBox
232 posts
Nomad

All of Hannah Montana's fans are like 5 year old girls, The Jonas Brothers all of there fans are just horny teenage girls who think they are hot. NBB isn't very good but they are just kids.. So...

LMAOO GOOD ONE XDD!
Walkthruflash
Walkthruflash
15 posts
Nomad

All their music should be banned.

Showing 61-66 of 66