ForumsPopular MediaWho do you like the best. Hanna Montana, Jonas Brothers, or The naked Brothers band?

66 11087
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

none of them, but if i had to choose one i wold say hanna montana because she has a super hot freind that i met bacstage and i tried getting her number but she wouldnt give it to me.
(my freind brought me to one of her dumb concerts.)

• 66 Replies
BananaBob
BananaBob
37 posts
Nomad

none there all fake wanna be stars

Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

I love ..............................................................................Everyone who has said they hate all of them. These people suck and I have to listen to them on odd occaisions when I have to allow my little sister to watch what she wants to watch cuz I supposedly run a monopoly on the TV.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

They are all stupid.

nickicole2424
nickicole2424
67 posts
Nomad

hate them all but i would say the jonas brothers do have like one or two good songs.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Oh My God. Threads like this make me want to kill myself. Here's another one that's just as depressing as this one. Threads like this should be banned.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

The Jonas Brothers are the closest thing to real music. Not that they're very close...

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

None, they're all crap. Jonas brothers are an overated pile of crap that cant play guitar. Naked Brothers Band are... Strange and dont even exist.

twilightlover
twilightlover
83 posts
Nomad

they all suck in my opinion!!!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Who revived this?

I all despise them, except for the Jonas Brothers. They are mediocre at best and horrible at worst. Hannah Montana is abysmal at best and abysmal at worst. The Naked Broth.. are well, um.. they suck.

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I think here are the rankings...
*barf*
*barf*
*head explodes*

MonsterBox
MonsterBox
232 posts
Nomad

hmmm... tough choice..... im gonna have to say that they all are amateur B0NERS who have no lives and should burn in the depths of hell because their music is so terrible.

Ithae
Ithae
256 posts
Nomad

Hannah Montana has a somewhat funny show but her music isn't my style.
Jonas brothers have a dumb, though now gay show, and their music is awful.

The NBB.... have a super gay reality fail and their music is so garbage I would rather slice my legs off."Save The Polar Bears"????WTF? We have bigger issues damn.

If I had to chosse, I would say HM.

Ithae
Ithae
256 posts
Nomad

When I was talking about the jonas brothers I meant to say

"Jonas brothers have a dumb, though not gay show, and their music is awful"

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Nobody likes any of these bands. The real question is which one is the worst.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

None. I agree with Ernie.

Showing 31-45 of 66