ForumsSupport Forumarmatars

219 36506
blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

i know this might have been brought up before but we should have more armatrs for choices. such has:dragons,weapons and things like that. so i hope we get some more.

• 219 Replies
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I know, my brain is so intelligent, everyday with new ideas, and strategy's, but it is like, now it is right?

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

BigBowla! you surprise me, with intense flavor!
i just have to tell you, your maturity is better man!
are you my friend dude?

Armatars are Special, but in case, we have to appreciate what we have, Not what we want! if you wanna get a 5000 AP armatar ! ?
Come Get It!!!

antipiff
antipiff
48 posts
Nomad

hey thanks for all the help with armatars

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Yes, who are you ta=lking too Antipiff?
didn't you want to be named Antipoff??
Yes, all the armatars are cool but....
HEY? what if we could post how good were the armatars?
isint a bad idea, right?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

What do you mean by that? You mean rating each armatar? That would be kind of stupid, and pointless really. Everyone would choose their own!

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Well, if you tell it that way, that really is kinda pointless. i wonder if we could erase are accounts, i mean what if we made a Name "Mistake"? i meen ike if you were nsmed "Freddu" , and you wanted to be named "Freddy" ?

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Yes, they should make that, patience someday, it will come!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I dont really like the new armatars. only acouple of them and the unicorns. i think they should have some more made.

outbreak
outbreak
69 posts
Nomad

i want more armatars so my profile look cooler

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Okay guys! Back to the actual topic! Haha, well I'll go back to what I said earlier. Everyone would either choose the one they have, or a coll one they don't have.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Patience, please...
if we get controlled by the Computer will get computerized, and if we Control the Computer we will NOT be computerized.

biker589
biker589
23 posts
Nomad

we should have like at least one a month or maybe like 5 per two months cause these amatars do get boring after a while.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

well u guys could always try to get som points to get som new ones. but i only need acouple hundred more points before i get the final level of Armatars. i think that more should be made.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Well, Starscreamer, i just got there, i really didn't like the Unicorn armatars, cause i want armatars that COMBINE with my name.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Hmmm, I don't know of anything that would fir your name! Haha, I only wish I could get the key work into my armatar. (The symbol for Coheed and Cambria)
http://mog.com/images/users/0000/0000/7057/images/1182887174.jpeg

Showing 166-180 of 219