ForumsSupport Forumarmatars

219 36504
blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

i know this might have been brought up before but we should have more armatrs for choices. such has:dragons,weapons and things like that. so i hope we get some more.

• 219 Replies
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

hmmmm. i still think that there should be more armatars made. but thats just me. lol

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

that would be nice. i think that they should make some that are like the tainted kingdom main picture. lol

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Oh there will be. Don't worry! Haha, soon there will be 100 armatars!.....hopefully.

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

I think we should have not only more armatars but better ones in that. Because the ones we have now just look bad (no offence) but really these look like kids toons. lol I say add better ones and way more because I hate seeing over 100 people with the same armatar as me. Takes the fun out of having one.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Great idea StarScreamer!
really great idea for Tainted Kingdom!
heres a photo about (S)Zanto : http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/3444/sirgawain8hl.jpg
thats all...

ediekerr
ediekerr
2 posts
Nomad

my armatar is cool

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

you should be able to creat your own armatar

152 posts
Nomad

it would be nice

WuTangTiger
WuTangTiger
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get an armatar?

domminatortakedown
domminatortakedown
7 posts
Nomad

um i like having armatars they look cool and .....yeah

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

This thread is quickly turning to spam. Unless you can add something constructive, please do not just post "I like my armatar" its considered spam.

WuTang, to get an armatar, go to your Control Panel (under your name up in the right hand corner) and select Armatar, you can edit them there.

viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

hi peoples

viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

saying random stuff

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

And thats Spam, please Viro5 next time, say something that has to do with the Thread, all random posts, short comments and insults are some considered Spam, for a reason there are rules under Armorgames, just like DragonMistress said, respect the rules.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

there shld be more:P and mines the best

Showing 181-195 of 219