ForumsForum GamesUltimate zombie RPG teamwork Forum Game

318 39723
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

This Zombie forum Game is different from the forum games you have already played. Instead of having different storylines, All your stories are interconnected and your choices will affect your teammates.

Rules:

1. You cannot control NPCs or Teammates. You can recommend teammates to do something but you cant control neither them nor NPCs
EG. Hey partner can kill him for me- CHECK
My partner kills him- Wrong
I kick the zombie's head and decapitates it-Wrong
I'll kick the zombie's head- Check

2. Only Four people can join after that nobody else can join except ofcourse somebody leaves. Players vote to kick somebody out and somebody will replace him

3.Fill out these sheet.

Name:
Description of self:Must not be something impossible. Think of yourself

4.Other rules might be added as we progress through the game

• 318 Replies
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Name: Matthias Soren

Your equipment
Rope
Weights
Goggles
Gloves
handgun

Decide how you can actually kill with these. Try to include your environment when killing. More specific, much better. The church is a normal church, barricades are pews, and (possibly) spikes are made from wood of pews that was sharpened by Joey and chandeliers are from the chandeliers hanging on the roof.

Note:
Your increased Manueverability means you can jump higher and stuff.
Your speed means you can do things fast.
Your intelligence is limited .

Joey-might become lost
Sit on a pew to catch breath (+10 energy)(30 Minutes)
Make barricades with pew (-5 energy) (30 minutes) (30 barricades)
Pray(+5 charisma)
Make spike traps (-5 energy) (30 minutes) (30 traps= 30 zombies dead)(needs 20 intelligence)
Make chandelier trap (-5 energy) (30 minutes) (5 chandeliers= unknown number) (needs 5 intelligence)(low accuracy

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

UPDATES

John Steele is part of the game again.(he had a problem)

Anyways for Josh and John pick here. Your currently in the clothing store when a big number of zombies are flooding the outsides.

A. Barricade the doors and windows
B. Get out through the backdoor.

Joey pick here
Sit on a pew to catch breath (+10 energy)(30 Minutes)
Make barricades with pew (-5 energy) (30 minutes) (30 barricades)
Pray(+5 charisma)
Make spike traps (-5 energy) (30 minutes) (30 traps= 30 zombies dead)(needs 20 intelligence)
Make chandelier trap (-5 energy) (30 minutes) (5 chandeliers= unknown number) (needs 5 intelligence)(low accuracy

For Joey Josh and John
Style-
Headshot
Body mass
Leg
Priority
Self
Buddy
Death of zombies
What is this?
It shows what you will do in the 'church event'. If your headshot percentage is 50%, half of your efforts would be trying to score a head shot.
This goes the same for priority. The total for priority is diff. from style.
Example:
Style
Headshot -0%
Body Mass- 100%
Leg-0%
Priority
Self-100%
Buddy-0%
Death of zombies0%
This simply means that I will put all my efforts taking care of body mass of zombies and my priority is myself and I will not care about my buddy

I forgot to post this before(note it is for Matthias and Joey only)

Looking around the church more thouroughly you see another piece of paper holding it you realize that it was not a piece of paper but pieces of paper stapled together.

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad358/Secretmapper/Ultimate%20zombie%20RPG%20teamwork%20forum%20game/Beingcontactprotocol.png

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Make spike traps +30 traps

1:30

Sit on pew

30minutes X 3 = 1:30
10 energy X 3 = 30 enrgy(full)

Wreck havocs.

"CHURCH EVENT"

The gigantic church door gave up. Huge wave of zombies went to both of you. Joey holding his mighty 'spear' and Matthias his sport materials and his knowledge about boxing, They fought the zombies. The zombies could not reach the two heroes as the barricades were too heavy for the zombies to bypass. They destroyed the barricades one by one, while the two men kill the zombies one by one. The battle continued. The two men fought fiercely, while the zombies attacked endlessly.

1/4 of the event has took place. What will you do?
A. Continue
B. Run

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Really? Are you sure you can do that in the REAL LIFE?

Well ofcourse I think. You are very brave and all.

Were going to have to wait for healmeal's reply though.

NOTE FOR EVERYBODY ELSE CHECK PAGE 8 FOR YOUR CHOICES

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Energy: 15/20
Health: 50/50
Description of self: Matthias Soren is a friendly and cooperative person. He can pull off a sprint, but is fatiqued pretty quickly due his astmha. He's 1.80 metres tall, a bit muscular, pretty strong and has a good hand-eye coordination. He's pretty cautious
Sports you like: Fitness, Boxing, swimming
Hope/Fear: +3
Intelligence:14
Speed:20
Manueverability:20
Style
Headshot -2%
Body Mass- 80%
Leg-18%
Priority
Self-33%
Buddy-66%
Death of zombies0%

"We'll hold out a little longer, we must wait for the others!"

A continue.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Views= 777 Lucky number

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

The fight continued, and the two fought bravely. Matthias saw a zombie creeping into Joey's leg so he jumped to it and took the scratch(-22 health and -2 hope) Joey then used the trap to kill the remaining zombies, taking a hit from the wood's splinter. Luckily no more zombies attacked you, as they were heading to the clothing store(-5 health)
(-15 energy for both of you)

Energy: 5/20
Health: 28/50
Description of self: Matthias Soren is a friendly and cooperative person. He can pull off a sprint, but is fatiqued pretty quickly due his astmha. He's 1.80 metres tall, a bit muscular, pretty strong and has a good hand-eye coordination. He's pretty cautious
Hope/Fear: +1

Name: Joey Jordison
Energy: 15/30
Health: 27/32
Description of self: Disciplined, Fast, Kind, Smart and can hear and see well. He's a killing machine if he gets his hands on a weapon.
Sports you like: None
Hope/Fear: +5
Intelligence:23
Speed:9
Manueverability:6
[IMG]http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad358/Secretmapper/Ultimate%20zombie%20RPG%20teamwork%20forum%20game/Holy.png[/IMG]

Choices for Matthias and Joey

A. Fix Church door (gives you another two hours but somebody needs to be bait)
B. Go to clothing store (Major Risk)
C. Go to the houses near the church
D. Ring the bell
E. Look around the church

Matthias and Joey have survived the first 1/8 of the game
(easy)
Matthias and Joey will be playing the 2/8 of the game
(slight chance of death)

For Josh and John's choices look at page 8

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

E Sneak around the church to find supplies, mainly medical and military, but other recources to build a better outpost near the church.

"Joey, I'm going to look around for supplies, if you're coming with me that's fine, otherwise, don't ring the bell yet. Thing is, we will need to wait until josh and John are here. Apparently they;re in the clothing store or there are more survivors.Nevertheless, stick near the church"

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Looking around the main church hall, you check if any zombies are just faking they're death, moving on, you see another piece of paper (wow lots of paper amidst!)

But unlike others it seems handwritten.
(NOTE: IT IS MAY 6, 2009 5:15 PM in the game)

Rick Bluebaron's Report

May 6, 2008 5:00 AM- The armored van started moving to
Tumha Town
May 6, 2008 6:30 AM- Stupid Road block, We continued
on foot,
May 6, 2008 7:15 AM- We arrived in Tumha town, no humans or
infected seen.
May 6, 2008 8:00 Am- We started the investigation.

May 6, 2008 8:02 AM- We went to a toy store and saw a
survivor in its basement, when a being
attacked Charlie in the back. Survivor
continued to hide on the basement
May 6, 2008 9:00 AM- A large number of beings attacked us.
What we fought was very different from
what Intel expected. The beings were of
different nationalities, there were
mexicans, africans and americans. The
one behind this might also be the one
who was kidnapping the people from all
sides of the world, or the so called
'lost men scheme'. The infection level
was also 2x higher.

May 6, 2008 9:00 AM- We went to the church carrying Charlie,
but the beings gave us a hard time
doing it.

May 6, 2008 2:00 PM- we heard a loud siren and lost
contact with HQ. We just hope that
Gerbil city is still safe.
May 6, 2008 2:30 PM- Charlie and Dan are already dead. Only
I and Max remain.
May 6, 2008 3:00 PM- T.....(blood everywhere)

You then went inside the church furthermore. You see another
two military personnel dead in the church but unlike the first two, they were bitten and did not committed suicide.
You scavenge their clothing hoping to find some medicine or ammo, but could not find anything. Then a zombie runs to you and unlike the others, it 'ran' it did not hobble. It also had a more hideous appearance and then it was about to bite you when you reached out to your bag and grabbed the weights and throwed it into him. Seems that it is unaffected.

A. Run and hope it does not catch you.
B. Look around your environment for escape.
C. Look around your environment for retaliation.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

C: Help joey

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Matthias and Joey look around their environment, when the zombie suddenly attacked matthias. Joey found a vase and smashed it into the zombies back, but it seems unaffected, it continued to harras Matthias, He grabbed his spear and attacked the zombie with it. The spear went to the zombie's body and it sprayed green blood. The zombie howled in pain, and then looked at Joey's direction. Matthias then pushed Joey's spear, which was still stabbed in the zombie's body.

It seems that this zombie was different from the others. It will take quite a beating before it dies...

The zombie finally went down, howling again. Joey grabbed his spear from the zombie's back.

Suddenly, a radio from a 'military personnel' started transmitting.

Br..ther...Ge...bil...cit *swoosh* ... i.infe...cte...fal..back...th...is....Jo...Blue..ron..speaki...(MWAHAHA)..oh..shi.....

You tried to talk to him but it was already out. (joey or matthias) picked it up, and you continued to go...

A. deeply investigate the church
B. Go to toy store to save survivor(if he is still alive)
C. Go to houses.
D. Go to clothing store

You hear windows breaking...

PS.I'll Join

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

UPDATES>>>

Josh and John please consult page 8 for your choices

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

"Chance is low the survior is still there, unless he barricaded himself. We could check it out carefully in the hope that the zombies in the basement left. Besides, maybe they have a First Aid kit in the basement, as they should have it SOMEWHERE! I think we should carefully check out the toy store, as helping Josh ans John would be fatal for us, unless we find a gun. Besides, who knows how many of those Green-blooded Crawler zombies there actually are? One already gave us alot of trouble!"

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Updates

Matthias and Joey
You two carefully and stealthily went out the church, no
sight of any greenblooded creature you continued your way to the toy store. You opened the basement door, but there are no zombies. You hear somebody recocking a shotgun. You went inside deeper and saw somebody with a shotgun, pointing it to you.

A. We are not infected.
B.Watch where you point that hing

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Anyways for Josh and John pick here. Your currently in the clothing store when a big number of zombies are flooding the outsides.
A. Barricade the doors and windows
B. Get out through the backdoor.

Showing 61-75 of 318