ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77671
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

THATS AWESOME! omg notw I wanna completely redo my entry. I'm just writing the list thingie and handing out copies in my story lol. kinda sad when you go to the backstory.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Sent in mine. I also read the other entries so far, and concluded none of them was worded like a starting introduction, but rather as someone continuing after someone else, so I took the liberty of taking that spot myself.

buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I should've put Bueno first because I was the first one to post it, but because of his personality, I made him the last one.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I forgot what mine was.... HAven't heard back from thoad on my re re re entry lol

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

As the ship sailed on all the crew turned towards manny6574. It was a time to introduce yourself, make yourself known to the others. manny stepped on the podium. Silence was all to be heard as manny drew his eyes slowly across the small crowd gathered. His intimidating eyes did not mis a single soul present at that spot, at that time. The eyes tried to penetrate each person's depths, memories and life. They were slow, threatening and intimidating, giving manny the sense of power he always loved. As they finished their journey they finally rested on thoad, trying to see through his plans, character and life.
The silence ended suddenly, breaking the tension that the silence created, starting the sentence with a sinlge, short, loud and precise word: "I", another 1 second pause, "am not a person who is kind, caring, loving, fun, laughing.... I am somebody who is clever, stealthy, serious, calm, silent, meaningful, undisturbed, ignorant of any risk. People I know are either neutral, a friend or some level of enemy or unliked person. I am a strict, presice person. No-where near emotional, joyful, joke-ish, sad or happy."
Here his eyes took another tour of each persons soul.
"I am not a person to mess with, and if you do you'll see the consequences of your action soon enough... I am not a patient person. I can do pretty much all I want, everything. And don't bother stopping me. You'll be the one ending up being stopped!", manny spoke, leaving pauses between each part of the sentence, "You wont even know what happed, that how quick it can be, and.. Silent..." Suddenly a blur was all that was seen and fro 10 entire second the crowd was sweating, not knowing what was to come.
"But," manny's voice boomed behind them, scaring the life out of bueno, almost about to faint right on the spot, "I think in this case," he continued in a quiet, normal and friendly tone, stepping in to the crowd with a smile, "in this case, I hope it won't turn out like that. I hope that you will be with the friend status on my list of people I know, so I wouldn't worry" he said looking at bueno with a friendly smile.
Manny slowly stepped off the deck, with his cabin as the aim. A few seconds of silence follow and then a sudden burst of whispers and comments amongst the ones present aboard.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Scary man.... Really scary. o.o Eviiiiiiil.

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

Scary man.... Really scary. o.o Eviiiiiiil.

Yeah, I am actually, in real life. NOT a joke.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Psh. riiiiiiiiight. I, sir, have seen evil. People can write an evil character, but if you TRULY were evil, I wouldn't be talking to you
I've seen you around the forums manny, you are not evil.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Short and short.

Thoad smiled enthusiastically, but none of the people seemed to be - quite willing to participate.
Cenere looked at each of the other users before rolling his eyes and stepped forward.
"Sirs, Miss. Bear..thing." He hesitated for a moment, probably considering whether that statement could be considered an offence. "My name is Cenere. Please call me Cen, I am pretty sure none of you will be able to pronounce my full username anyway. I am a moderator, which leads me to believe that you most likely are aware of my existence. If not: Hello, I exist."
All this was pulled off with a stern, rather plain expression, not unlike the one from the photo under the moderator section in the community service building.
"I am here to make sure you behave accordingly to the laws of Armor City. At least as long as we are on this ship..." He stopped, grimacing.
"... I do not believe my past concern you, or will lead to anything changing, so I will spare you for a generally too long, didn't listen story, and my present is about as regular.
Oh, and Thoad says I should smile. I will however refrain from doing so, as I have no intention of scaring your mind, senses and mood. Thanks."
He made a stiff and sharp bow in their general direction, and walked to the side of the group.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Short and short.

Short and fun*.

Fixed it.

But anyway, I have actually noticed that this round pretty much all the entries are greatly shortened. Ain't that nifty?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Yes, sadly you are...

maybe we could get a cameo in there if we really tried?

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Might be able to say that he snuck aboard or something while everyone was pushing.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Or he gets a brief mention before being keelhauled

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

TRULY were evil

Ok, maybe you can't describe it as evil, but definitely serious in most circumstances, and quite mean (but not on the forums or web), an violence liking. Love the feeling of power though, that is a thing that really makes me, me. That is true no lie here so don't say anything that it's not!
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Maybe...

MANNY IS EVIL! EVIL I TELL YOU!
Or he gets a brief mention before being keelhauled

I would like to see that.
Showing 181-195 of 432