ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77672
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Bear..thing.

Roflmao. Awesome, I can't wait till we set sail. ^^

Did you say there is going to be any pictures of the boat so we could get a picture in our heads?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Roflmao. Awesome, I can't wait till we set sail. ^^

We're technically already on the water. The introductions take place on the deck while we're sailing.

Did you say there is going to be any pictures of the boat so we could get a picture in our heads?

yeah, sure. I'll try and get a picture before the next round.
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Oh, well, you know, we're doing crazy stuff, not still around the dock. o.o'

Cool!

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

MANNY IS EVIL! EVIL I TELL YOU!

Ok. I don't know what to say. It's just: No comment.

If you call the feeling of wanting to beat somebody up each day evil, then ok, I'm alright with that.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Ok. I don't know what to say. It's just: No comment.

technically you commented by saying no comment

If you call the feeling of wanting to beat somebody up each day evil, then ok, I'm alright with that.

Then I am pure evil, seeing that i actually do beat up someone at least once a week. XD
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Short, not all that sweet, but to the point. Reveals nothing about me mwahahahaha.

Moon, kind of afraid, but wanting to get it over with, stepped up to the podium. " Erm, I'm Moon as most of you already know. I'm 14, birthday 2 months away, and can't stand jerks. Nothing of interest to the rest of you has ever happened to me, and let's leave it at that." Moon said quickly.

"I have an imagination and I use it often. I just want to come out here and get some inspiration for my stories if we have any adventures. Basically it. If you really wanted to know me, just ask. Not much else." Moon Fairy said nervously, then she drifted to the stern and sat queitly, waiting for the next person to stand up.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Sorry Thoad, I was really planning to email mine yesterday, but then some unexpected things happened (Resulting in 5 minutes on the computer). I'll try and get it in today...

Nice, short and snappy, Moonfairy.

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

[quote]If you call the feeling of wanting to beat somebody up each day evil, then ok, I'm alright with that.

Then I am pure evil, seeing that i actually do beat up someone at least once a week. XD[/quote]

Ok, first of all I said If.., because I don't think it's pure evil. Secondly, do you do boxing, karate or any king of other sport that involves fighting? Well, I don't. I don't do any sport. Also I feel like beating up people that are just standing there, not doing anything to me not annoying etc. Just people I see. I have to say I'm at least violent.
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Yeah... you might want to see a doctor about that. o.o'

Anyways, I'm really excited for this thread to set sail. Pun intended.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

I sent mine in earlier, so hopefully I'll get to post it soon.

Anyways, I'm really excited for this thread to set sail. Pun intended.

lulz
manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

Yeah... you might want to see a doctor about that.

No, not really. I might not want to see a doctor about that!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

KingRyan sat at the back of the crowd and watched proceedings, making judgements about who would last and who wouldn't. And who he would like to have an 'accident.'

Nearby he saw Thoad, sitting in a corner rocking back and forth. Nothing new there.

Everyone else seemed to be excited about the voyage, and many were already running around on the boat going crazy.

*CRASH*

ARGHHHH

*SPLASH*

Someone fell through the ships railings and into the water. KR chuckled to himself, knowing it was going to be an interesting journey.

Getting up, he walked over to the broken railings, pulled out his quill and repaired them with ink. Sighing, he then walked up to the podium and tapped the microphone.

'Hi everyone, I'm KingRyan as most of you should know. I am an assistant to our Captain and am also in charge of repairs.'

With that, he walked off the stage, headed into his specially made cabin and went to sleep.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

I sent mine in, very late entry, lol. I told you I would procrastinate. V

I am a huge procrastinator
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Lol kingryan.

Now then, as some of you may know thePossum doesn't have his entry in.

FOR CONVEINCES' SAKE, I will make him dissapear for this round.

Why?!
He fell off the ship. So possum, you are excused.

The next round will be posted within the nest 6 hours.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

"My turn to go up? Really? Honestly?" Orion asked, fairly nervous and fully confused.

"Yes, now go," Thoad replied calmly.

"Ah, come on Thoadsy!" He exclamed, feeling the stage fright he always had.

"Call me Thoadsy again and it'll be a long swim back to shore," Thoad remarked very annoyed, with a glare on his face.

"Oh fine," Orion finally gave in.

He walked up to the mast, and climbed a few sets before coming to a place where he felt he could see everyone, but still be able to have them hear him. "Well, not much to say. Um, yeah. I raid spammers ships and eliminate them, and I like doing that. I feel like I'm an accomplished poet (I won a contest, if that counts), and I enjoy writing. I also like to listen to my MP3 player, and I like music. Yeah . . . I'm starting to get dizzy . . . ."

He faded off, and began climbing down so he didn't fall and break his neck, and so the next person could go up.

Shortly after returning to the crowd, he fainted.

There you go.

Showing 196-210 of 432