ForumsPopular Media[necro] eminem,good or bad rapper

174 49176
gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

what do think about eminem good or bad rapper?

• 174 Replies
blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

he's the best rapper but i don't like rap to begin with so i don't really care :P

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

lol no in the world of people that play stinky pinky that doesnt even sound close to a rhyme lol

what?
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

he's the best rapper but i don't like rap to begin with so i don't really care :P

then you shouldnt be commenting on this, your ignorant to the subject and if you dont care then this is just spam.

eople dislike him but that doesnt mean he is bad, he is good. If he want any good then he would be so fomous.

ya and everyone just keep in mind that i do like eminem hes an amazing rapper i just think a good majority of people in AG HIGHLY overrate him. hes not the best and i doubt he will ever be
Kerrbonkkk
Kerrbonkkk
21 posts
Nomad

Eminem is the best rapper alive

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
296 posts
Peasant

He is a great rapper but I really dont like him that much or his music. And I agree with delossantosj, he is highly over rated.

ohaiguyz
ohaiguyz
40 posts
Nomad

Eminem is amazing! I love his music, i think anyone could be a fan of him even if they don't like rap! Hes completly different from any rapper. (in a good way)

HeyTherex3
HeyTherex3
12 posts
Nomad

PSSSHHH BEST RAPPER EVER !

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

Eminem is the best rapper alive

PSSSHHH BEST RAPPER EVER !

keep it up ill get this thread locked in a heartbeat.

elaborate please. how in ANYWAY is he even CLOSE to the genious' that big daddy kane, 2pac, rakim, andre 3000, and Nas are. hes not even in the same league
ohaiguyz
ohaiguyz
40 posts
Nomad

Andre 3000 is like a joke now, hes in a Dueces remix if you didn't know and everyone jokes about his verse.

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

Good rapper?? What? Good rapper? Rapper and good in the same sentence? Where am I????? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD BECOME!!!!!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

lol your in the world of people who actually care and know about music bro. people who arent ignorant like you

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

Andre 3000 is like a joke now, hes in a Dueces remix if you didn't know and everyone jokes about his verse.

i hate that song. lol. its bad.

but my respect for his abbility and talent is immortal. hes AMAZING. the art of story telling, miss jackson, BOB, SOOOO good
ohaiguyz
ohaiguyz
40 posts
Nomad

Its not that bad
I don't like him but thats probally because im youngerr.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

how old are you if you dont mind me asking cause his best work with outkast came out in like 2000

ohaiguyz
ohaiguyz
40 posts
Nomad

13 loll. I was like 3/4 in 2000 so thats why i dont know him.

Showing 106-120 of 174