ForumsWEPRHow are you helping the enviroment?

68 11590
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

finally using that old rusted recycling bin?

or maybe not drinking out of plastic bottles?

Living in a cave?

Going on strike?

Are you extreme or not?

• 68 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

You ride a bike for up to Twenty miles?

Holy crap dude. How long does that take you?

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

an hour give or take

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

I indeed am extreme. I burn trees down for fun and games, and also so me and my mates can light oil on fire and start random fires in which we throw radioactive invironment-killing cans into, and also contribute to destroying the Ozone layers in ways of which I shall not publically speak of.

Nah, I'm just kidding, I like the environment, and I drink using glasses most of the time (that I obviously don't throw away, lol), and I have never burned a tree down. If i could do anything i wanted, one thing would be to make the whole country of Brazil filled every square inch with TREES!!!

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

Nice Armataur Basha.......I just saw this and thought it looked REALLy cool.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

For twenty miles?

Yeah that sounds right. But that would have to be a consistent pace and you probably are really tired afterwards right? Because 20MPH consistently for one hour...

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

um im doing so much you could say im not doing anything.. but seriously i dont.. well i use the halogen light bulbs i think and i turn off lights when i dont use them..... but thats all.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

I'm cutting down trees

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I'm not all that tired, I mean don't get me wrong I'm still pretty worn out after the ride and I usually take like twenty minutes of chill time after I'm done. I also have a really good road bike which helps

Showing 61-68 of 68