ForumsWEPRHow are you helping the enviroment?

68 11588
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

finally using that old rusted recycling bin?

or maybe not drinking out of plastic bottles?

Living in a cave?

Going on strike?

Are you extreme or not?

• 68 Replies
Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

I recycle aluminum, plastic, and paper/cardboard.
I use the fluorescent light-bulbs
I don't drive (my parents do it for me lol)

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

I drive around in a gas guzzler, I litter as much as I can in my building and out, I purposely put garbage in a recycling bin so the bin won't be recycled (at work anyway). And I frankly don't really care about what happens to the environment.

But in reality, I don't do anything of those things, yet I still don't do anything to make it better.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Well using less electricity at home I guess that helps out

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I recycle aluminum cans and plastic bottles, and all the lightbulbs in my house are the energy efficient, "green" lightbulbs.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Im not!

Simple as!

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

I ride my bike everywhere though I am old enough to drive and I own a nice car. If I dont' ahve to drive, if my destination isn't like 20 miles away, then I'll ride my bike.

Ironklown
Ironklown
33 posts
Nomad

this one is easy really easy! : ) im peeing in my toliet.

cowdude5055
cowdude5055
106 posts
Peasant

Living my life normally and not burning trash

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

I don't help the environment.It would take to much effort on my part,and somebody else will waste their energy doing it anyways.I couldn't care less anyway.You might think that this is selfish.It is.Deal with it.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Well, I do a lot. I use eco-friendly light bulbs, walk a lot, don't drink out of bottled water. There's a lot people can do!

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I recently read an interesting fact. Did you know that all the deforestation is causing less friction on the planet earth which causes it to rotate faster? This creates more cool air which actually combats global warming.

So for all you people who are fighting against global warming and deforestation, its time to pick one or the other.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

How does less trees translate to less friction?

And for those who are fighting against deforestation and global warming, heres something for you.
There are many countries all influenced by greed and deforestation means more money for them.

Revolution!

If your fighting against that too, then were all screwed.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Did you know that all the deforestation is causing less friction on the planet earth which causes it to rotate faster? This creates more cool air which actually combats global warming.

Where did you hear that? Link? I would think deforestation makes it worse since trees take in CO2 which is a contributor to global warming.

Anyways, I recycle and use energy efficient light bulbs which save money.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I don't know if that's true, the deforestation, but the less trees/plants we have, the more Co2 we get, which speeds up Global Warming, so I don't think, if that fact is true, we can really win o.<

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I would think deforestation makes it worse since trees take in CO2 which is a contributor to global warming.

Ehh, don't they just blow it back out? Lol.
Showing 31-45 of 68