ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3464725
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

KING BLUTIAS SLAY DRAGON
King Blutias was about to put an end to Count DracoMaleficus's reign of terror and in fact, decided to watch his plan in action from a safe place. "This shall be a joy',sayeth the King, "I have saved the empire!"

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Nomad
randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Nomad

MXC - EAT $HITAKE

I love it :-)

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

JESTER SURVIVES! HAH!

The competition results have been posted. The Winner is @CicadaChess
Go to: Competition Thread
for results and information on the next competition.
Enjoy!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

IGLOO CONTEST ENTRY 1.0
I have officially resigned from judging this contest and bequeath my powers to @DracoMaleficus for this contest. I will help in the judging by obtaining votes from the higher powers and thus will simply send these to @Cicadachess for compilation. I believe it follows all the original rules that @cicadachess posted and the Royal is protected and separated by wood (frozen wood). This igloo has too many horizontal pieces and will self destruct in 3 minutes. However, according to the original rules, it will stand for 1 minute. It is a modified version of the one you might see in "All Time" in the PE which I originally built for CTCPP. It was developed using an AutoCad program to represent a circle as best that could be in the confines of the programming capabilities of that day. That one, which I will try to find and post, could be destroyed with a single stone and demonstrated the instabilities of Joey Betz programming! Keep the contest alive and the Iceman Cometh! haha haha LOL

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

I did my castle to promote the thing. I still want to judge

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Ignore @dracoMaleficus, he didn't get his drugs today. The game is on! Yes you can judge! (@cicadachess)

Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts
Nomad

The king makes a rare visit to Blood island to check on his workers. He is pleased the blood is flowing well.

(This started out as a contest entry but I changed the igloo into a house. The night setting just didnt look right, and also I had to make the chimney metal for realism)

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Do us all a favour @DracoMaleficus and stop spamming the competition thread. You are the one so against spamming UNLESS you do it so, WTF? All your entries have been discounted including your spam entries. If you want to be creative and play by the rules, you MAY submit another on Tuesday. If you win, you can make YOUR rules but until then, be silent! Thank you in advance!

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

Thats exactly it Draco. Its my favorite insect, if one could have such a thing. I live in Milwaukee and every summer they fill the air with their "song". Every seven years or so they have mass migrations . Theyre quite amazing to me. Anyway i have this brand that is named after the insect - for something you hear but rarely see.

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

The House 1

While Sally Sue admires her bosom, in the other room is Papa, who has secretly ordered a trebuchet visit. He is tired of Sally Sue either running off with some prince or peasant, or bringing them into the House. Papa is posing with his favorite work of art in the next room before you launch.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

Barron Brother's Brewery was awesome. Besides the explosion in the whiskey pot still the facility itself was beautiful. Shame we lost the booze, but they were the ones who decided to line their still with tnt. Nice

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

The House 2 - Papa was so disgusted with the last man Sally Sue brought home that he decided to build himself a garage/man cave next door. Papa thought he'd spend his last minutes alive with his precious green Jeep. He knows we've come to destroy the pad he built with his bare hands, but he cannot stand the ****tony of his little daughter. Meanwhile Sally Sue attempts to remove her father's precious work of art in his bedroom.

Showing 16816-16830 of 21405