ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3464582
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

BLUTIAS' HIDEY HOLE

King Blutias knew of the reign of terror for 50 years of the evil Draco Von Maleficus and would be scaling the walls in one week. He quickly constructed a most impenetrable fortress to protect his realm. "Ha ha", sayeth King Blutias. "He will never find me let alone destroy my kingdom, Von Maleficus is doomed!"

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

Mucho Mas was elegant! At first I asked, "Why aren't my iron balls blowing this thing up." Then I noticed those metal pieces you placed everyone on. What are those anyway? Do they have a name in the game?

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Nomad

Princess & the Pauper

the timeless story of a pauper, a beautiful princess and a BFR... Ah, the classics...

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
Nomad

did anyone else experience difficulty accessing AG earlier??

yes, I couldn't get on for like 4 hours, some denied access message flashed up. i'm like - whatever, theres more than one game out there... :-/
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

DROP THE BOMB! NUKE AG!

Those Iron things are short torches @cicadachess!

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

Thanks CJ

The House 3

Papa is once again sick of Sally Sue running around with Blutias Jr. This time he caught them in the garage 'bouncing around' in the Jeep. Little do Sally and Blutias Jr. know that Papa placed a present under the car.

Papa's advice: Light the tree on fire first.

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

@DracoMaleficus I tried several times today and it wasn't working.

Must have been a crash. But it's up now and it's great as always.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

yes, I couldn't get on for like 4 hours, some denied access message flashed up. i'm like - whatever, theres more than one game out there... :-/

Some rectum dweller launched a DDoS attack against AG today.
CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

What in god's name is DDos

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

What in god's name is DDos
Denial of Service The boyz at AG are going to be busy...
CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

The House 4

Well... Papa discovered Prince Blutias Jr picking apples from the tree out front and making Sally Sue collect them. Papa stands in the doorway after placing dynamite in Sally's bedroom. He instructs to light to garage on fire first.

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

Rain Collection and Data

There's a Rain Collection and Data Center run by a few outlaw Princes out in the grasslands of Byurbinock. Intelligence suggests a weakness in the rain collection system: an out-of-date wooden crane that is used to store rain water in a barrel. When the barrel is full the water is released into the reservoir. Don't let the Princes of Byurbinock fill their reservoir, else they'll have enough to start their bootlegging operations. The princes are supposed to be watching the data carefully on their computer monitors in the neighboring building. Torch, freeze, melt, crush or electrocute the *******s if possible.

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts
Shepherd

The House 5 - Papa is working on his Jeep in the garage whilst he has locked Sally Sue and Blutias Jr. in the upstairs, which was renovated to be a new dungeon, complete with spiked walls and a sun glass roof beneath even more spikes. It is up to you to end Papa's pain once again, for he has not the strength nor ability to crush his own house.

Showing 16831-16845 of 21405