17 posts
Nomad

tell how you found out about the site

• 67 Replies
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Wait you had an account since its been GoG? Or you remember playing on this site since its been GoG?

bloonkiller
bloonkiller
158 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Wait you had an account since its been GoG? Or you remember playing on this site since its been GoG?[quote]
I remember playing some games when it was called that but this account is only 2008.

bloonkiller
bloonkiller
158 posts
Nomad

messed up those quotes. need edit button.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Wow. Mine is only since the begining of the year. Your like an old person. Well you know what I mean. +quote fail.

bloonkiller
bloonkiller
158 posts
Nomad

Yeah but I only started using the forums last month. Back then i went to them and only saw the bug where all latest topics were months old so I assumed it was dead.

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Yeah it does look like a ghost town when that glitch appears, especially the 40 year glitch xP

Crouchbite
Crouchbite
219 posts
Nomad

I was playing games on funnyjunk ( when they still had them) and they didnt have a lot oof games so when I clicked on a game the armorgames logo came up(because they made it) and I went to the website to play more games.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I saw the link from playing Ball Revamped V, and a year after getting bored of that game, I decided to come check this place out.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

How I found AG? It's simple here. My friend introduced me to Sonny 2. And I loved it. I started to play more games, and then I decided to join AG. And here I am.

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

I found the forums before I singed upto AG. And I don't there is a self-respecting flash gamer that wasn't on armor games.

mofunnymann
mofunnymann
2 posts
Nomad

i found ag on a generic flash site link when me and my freind were looking for fun online games. this site happened to catch my eye even 4 years or so ago it did and ag has been my 1 and only flash site ever since

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Through a Google search. Got bored one day and searched for flash game sites , Clicked on AG then I saw you could sign up plus there was a forum.

AG Community was my first forum , At least I think it was.

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

typed in "flash games" its like the 4th result for me, and it seemed liked the best organized and made site of the top ones, so i stuck with it

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i searched with google flash game sites. i found AG, played some games and now im in the forums.

runner928
runner928
56 posts
Nomad

I found this by accident.

Showing 16-30 of 67