17 posts
Nomad

tell how you found out about the site

• 67 Replies
PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Realized on another site alot of games come from armor so I searched it.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I found out by playing the games here.

alginateballs
alginateballs
1 posts
Nomad

Noticed that basically all the flash games I was playing that were actually fun were made by AG, so clicked on the link. Then I thought if I got an account maybe Exit Path would let me have its babies.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I found it by surfing around after googleing "games"

IDKdoubletime
IDKdoubletime
40 posts
Nomad

My cousin show it to me

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I was on crazymonkeygames and I clicked the sponsor link. Simple as that.

SniperJJ
SniperJJ
31 posts
Nomad

My brother told me about it.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

My Brother told me about it.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Back in '05 I used to play games on here, but then I came back 3 years later and made an account.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

I knew about it when it was Games of Gondor, and played prince of war, but then it changed to AG and i never got around to making a profile till about a year ago. I have had a wonderful experiance here, i was a mod for a month, then submitted a game However i forgot to give it a title and it was instantly removed (not for having no name but for being increably violent, plus it wasn't a game it was a movie and all you did was control the credites at the end which lasted 5 seconds) and i was stripped of my moddi-ness (last sentence not a true story unfortuanately)

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

well, hrm. About six months after Ag came out, I got banned from OML forums (which no longer exist) and was searching for some free rider 2 maps. This being back when that game was hardcore. It still is but....not as popular. I found a link to a thread full of them. And joined just for that reason.

I stuck around though...as you can all see.

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

I was bored when I was playing a game then I saw the ArmorGames logo and I click it and it opened me to this site.

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

i saw the sympol and clicked on it

AIias
AIias
19 posts
Nomad

I've been playing a TON of Armor Games games on a different website and never bothered to click the sponsor link until now. When I found out they had a forum I was super excited to make and account =)

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

google

Showing 46-60 of 67