17 posts
Nomad

tell how you found out about the site

• 67 Replies
42maelstrom
42maelstrom
123 posts
Nomad

I was on onemorelevel.com and all of the new games were from armorgames. I finally checked out armorgames and now I rarely use onemorelevel.

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

I just found it...
I knew of it since GamesofGondor but then it vanished and took me here instead...

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

A long, long time ago, I was just Googling the kind of game I wanted to play. Later, I clicked on the legendary shield of Armor. I liked the site, so I many times played here. A time later, I signed up and Im enjoying to be on AG

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

Well a freind of mine told me to play games on addicting games so I did and I was happy with that but then I saw a link for Armor games and now that I play Armor games I realize that addicting games SUCKS.

DoctorHouseNCIS
DoctorHouseNCIS
304 posts
Nomad

Well a freind of mine told me to play games on addicting games so I did and I was happy with that but then I saw a link for Armor games and now that I play Armor games I realize that addicting games SUCKS.

I very much agree, holt24. I was playing on both websites, and soon realized how stupid the games are on addictinggames.com. Plus, the games they say are "new" are usually a month old
DoctorHouseNCIS
DoctorHouseNCIS
304 posts
Nomad

Oh, and I search "free online games" on google

ryguy997
ryguy997
179 posts
Nomad

well i have been using this site since it was called games of gondor. the creator links from other games brought me there. it was pro even then.

Showing 61-67 of 67