17 posts
Nomad

tell how you found out about the site

• 67 Replies
runswithwands
runswithwands
103 posts
Nomad

Addicting Games annoyed the crap out of me (still do, really), so I looked for another game site that was better and stumbled across Armor Games. I've come here ever since.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Well, I moved house, and there was a guy that lived there, he told me about and I joined.

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

My 2 little brothers went to the site and played quick, fun games...
I asked them the name of the site...

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Isn't this a repeat too?

bluebee2468
bluebee2468
114 posts
Nomad

I was searching the web and found it!!!!!!!

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I saw this thread not long ago, so why a new thread about the same? i think the other one is only a few pages away..

But i started playing games, because my friend pointed a couple of them out and i liked them, but eventually i wanted to see what people commented on a game and i wanted to do it myself, so i made an account

bluebee2468
bluebee2468
114 posts
Nomad

That is very interesting Vontje

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

That is very interesting Vontje

Euwh why is it interesting? XD it's just the truth:P
bluebee2468
bluebee2468
114 posts
Nomad

Still its interesting the way you found out

SashaH
SashaH
138 posts
Nomad

I was searching the web and found it!!!!!!!

Liar, I told you about it, *sigh*
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

from GoG lol. believe it or not i've played games while this site was still GoG... and i found GoG from a game i played.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

From crazymonkeygames, which a friend told me about, I fell in love with Prince of War and I clicked the armorgames sponsor link :3

epicnesss
epicnesss
72 posts
Nomad

i think i saw it on addicting games, then i clicked on it, quit addicting games, and went on armorgames ever since and that means 3 years ago

Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

I found out on Addicting Games, which sucked. But I like the game warfare 1914 and I wanted to play with the Germans, so I played with them, only available on this site, and made an account because I like to push buttons, sadness. Then after a long journey I found the forums. =) the end. (=

bloonkiller
bloonkiller
158 posts
Nomad

Don't remember, must have been from some type of game. I also remember it as GoG.

Showing 1-15 of 67