Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Gay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:04pm

AnaLoGMunKy

AnaLoGMunKy

1,631 posts

thats what i was talking about. and you can point your finger at me all day. it is you who are living in denial on this one bub.

Women can be gay as well, its just not common to call women gay. Dyou think only men walk on a gay pride march?

And who is in denial of what? You make less sense than a kipper that talks with a mouth full of bumcheese.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:04pm

BlackVortex

BlackVortex

1,401 posts

This thread is boring to read.
Nevets stop trolling.
Simple answer is, yes it should be legal EVERYWHERE.
Religion shouldn't have a say in anything as far as I'm concerned.
And other than religion, there is NO problem with being gay.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:06pm

halogunner

halogunner

834 posts

as long as they stay away from me

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:07pm

nevetsthereaper

nevetsthereaper

668 posts

what, i was qoting someone else, who made the statement that gays are women born in the wrong body. as if to say i think that gays can be either male or female. if your going to try to crucify me, pay attention.

and avorne, i thought it was a gene, you say that they have a preference, which does imply a choice.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:09pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,265 posts

I misphrased OK? I meant attraction rather than 'a preference'. Anyway, you still showed your lack of knowledge about sexuality.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:09pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,776 posts

Knight

the thread asked for my opinion, and i gave it. of course after i gave my opinion, i was subjected to countless replies of insult, and bigotry.

Calling you out on your bigotry is not bigotry in itself. We provided evidence backing up our claims you have blatantly ignored that evidence and have continued on with your prejudice points. Yes you can hold your small minded bigoted views but we can equally oppose those views.
Since you seem to be having trouble understanding certain terms here are their definitions. But at this point I doubt you will pay attention.

bigot; a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

equality; state of being alike in quality, nature, or status: like for each member of a group, class, or society

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:16pm

nevetsthereaper

nevetsthereaper

668 posts

so then you are a bigot, i am part of a large group of bigots, that beleive not that gays are unequal, but they shouldnt be able to be married. you are obstinately and intolerantly devoted to your own opinions and prejudices (almost a direct quote). also, you can take me saying we arent the same, as me saying that we are unequal, but thats not what i meant at all. its like saying apples and oranges are the same. they are both fruit, no doubt. but they have their differences, so they are equal in ways, but all together they are different.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:19pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,265 posts

Nope - you're still a bigot and we're not. We believe in equality, which includes marriage, you believe in suppressing gay rights (in this case - marriage) because you're a bigot.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:22pm

AnaLoGMunKy

AnaLoGMunKy

1,631 posts

what, i was qoting someone else, who made the statement that gays are women born in the wrong body. as if to say i think that gays can be either male or female. if your going to try to crucify me, pay attention.

You quoted and agreed, i.e. you are saying the same thing.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:22pm

nevetsthereaper

nevetsthereaper

668 posts

lol, now whos being childish.

Reply to Gay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

You must be logged in to post a reply!