ForumsWEPRGay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

565 58558
turret
turret
1,638 posts

I personally think that it should be legal cause it doesnt hurt anybody and everyone has the right to marry who they love.

• 565 Replies
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,392 posts

Im not homophobic... I HATE GAY PEOPLE... nah not really but I still dont like them. :P

Why don't you like them?
XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
812 posts

My beliefs tell me not to, gay people have sqeaky voices, gay sex is disgusting, and gay sex is illegal on Uranus. Ironic isnt it?

Efan
Efan
3,089 posts

My beliefs tell me not to, gay people have sqeaky voices, gay sex is disgusting, and gay sex is illegal on Uranus. Ironic isnt it?

your going to piss a lot of people off.
XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
812 posts

Piss alot of people off? frankly your the only one who is pissed off and your pissing me off. >

Efan
Efan
3,089 posts

My beliefs tell me not to

I'm guessing your religious.
XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
812 posts

Uranians are extremely religous.

Efan
Efan
3,089 posts

I thought that would be the case.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,392 posts

What the hell?
Your beliefs I can understand, but the squeaky voice bit is stereotyping and generalization. And the last feeble attempt at a joke is just annoying, not funny.

Piss alot of people off? frankly your the only one who is pissed off and your pissing me off. >

No, he's right.

Uranians are extremely religous.

...this is a serious discussion.
Efan
Efan
3,089 posts

No, he's right.

Thank you
oh and aliengirl
[quote]Im not homophobic... I HATE GAY PEOPLE.

if that isn't homophobia then i don't know what is.
Efan
Efan
3,089 posts

sorry abut the screwed up quotes.

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,586 posts

lol, expand......

I lolled

nah not really but I still dont like them. :P

Shuttit aliengirl, if you cant be serious go make a topic in the tavern saying how much you wanna argue with people... or better yet go on yahoo chat and find some willing participant.

I don't agree with gay marriage at all..it's just not right.

Take out the "gay" from your statement and we will see eye to eye. Noone said you had to recieve :P
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,392 posts

Im not homophobic... I HATE GAY PEOPLE.

Oh no, of course that doesn't mean you're homophobic.
It just means you're bipolar. =P
But really...if you're going to joke, take it out of the serious thread.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,041 posts

What is with the influx of opinions replacing thoughts and not being the result of one?

sgtpeppers508
sgtpeppers508
51 posts

I think that marriage isn't necessarily required for love, but it's more of a symbolic thing. So, yes I think it should be legal.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,182 posts

Religious beliefs shouln't effect anyones opinions of people. Gays are people, humans and should be allowed the same standards and qualities of human rights the same as anyone else/

Im religious and gay, no problemo.
Christians seem to argue with the bible, but the only verse which shows God's total wrath towards gays is Leviticus 18, and even that does not mention lesbians. Plus, leviticus isn't God, airgo, God didn't say it.

Arguing against gay mariages on the basis of religion is one of the most hypocritical things people can do.
The bible mentions the rights of owning a slave which a lot of people used to fuel the acceptance of the slave trade? How many people would say it's correct to import and enslave thousands of Africans because the Bible says that's alright?
Thou shalt not kill, i'm sure most Christians recognise that as a commandment, as something we are supposed to follow. Ever heard of the crusades? The Popes secret army? So since that's in religion, should it of been legal or not?

The ten commandments are our guidelines in life. The rules which we are supposed to follow in order to live our lives like Jesus. So where in all ten do we see anthing homophobic?
Answer me that intelligently and i'll gladly change my view.

& to everyone quoting

Im not homophobic... I HATE GAY PEOPLE.

I think the question should be why?
& Moving away from religion, why can those in the thread being homophobic only relate to the sexual orientation? Sexual orientation isn't what defines someone. What about their other qualities as an individual, as a human being?
Showing 271-285 of 565