709 posts
Nomad

ANY type of you mama joke

• 324 Replies
CornCob
CornCob
25 posts
Nomad

yo mama is so stupid she brought a spoon to the sugar bowl. like u havent heard that one! =)

took95
took95
438 posts
Nomad

this is a blonde joke i heard, but couldnt resist sharing so:
a blonde walks into a store and asks, "how much is that t.v." and the clerk says, "sorry i dont sell to blondes"
so the blonde goes and dies her hair brown and goes again and asks, "how much is that t.v.?" and the store clerk says, "sorry i dont sell to blondes." so the blonde goes home, gets plastic surgery the next day, dies her hair black, and buys new clothes, goes to the store and asks, "how much is that t.v.?" and again the store clerk says, "i dont sell to blondes." and the blonde gets real mad and says, "how the hell do you know im blonde every time! i have changed my clothes, died my hair, and had plastic sugery!"
to this the clerk says, "because....
thats a miccrowave."

i am a blonde and i still love this!

tickflea98
tickflea98
70 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah? Take this.
What did the blonde say when she looked into a box of Cheerios?
"Oh, look! Donut seeds!"

Possiblelnstability
Possiblelnstability
194 posts
Nomad

Your mother is so massive that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3.0 X 10^8 m/s.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Yo mama so old when she looked at a quarter she said, "Oh I knew him!"

fukwon
fukwon
283 posts
Farmer

gonna bring up an elementery momma joke...

yo momma so fat she sat on the rainbow and skittles popped out...

took95
took95
438 posts
Nomad

o yeah, how do you drown a blonde, stick them in a submarine and knock on the door/ put a mirror at the bottom of a pool
January - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.

February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels....."duh".....bottles won't fit in typewriter!!!

March - Got excited.....finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months.....box said "2-4 years!"

April - Trapped on escalator for hours.....power went out!!!

May - Tried to make Kool-Aid.....8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!!

June - Tried to go water skiing.....couldn't find a lake with a slope.

July - Lost breast stroke swimming competition.....learned later, other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!

August - Got locked out of car in rain storm.....car swamped, because top was down.

September - The capital of California is "C".....isn't it???

October - Hate M & M's.....they are so hard to peel.

November - Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days.....instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108!!!

December - Couldn't call 911....."duh".....there's no "eleven" button on the phone!!!

What a year!!

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, âIs something wrong?â

To which she replied, âThere certainly is!â

My stupid computer keeps saying, âYouâve got mail!â

Sally goes to work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss, concerned his employee, walks over to her and asks sympathetically, "What's the matter?" The blonde replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call that my mother had passed away."

The boss, feeling very sorry at this point suggests to the young girl, "Why don't you go home for the day...we aren't terribly busy. Just take
the day off and go relax."

Sally very calmly states, "No I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind busy and I have the best chance of doing that here."

The boss agrees and allows her to work as usual. "If you need anything just let me know" says the boss.

A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on Sally. He looks out his office and sees her crying hysterically.

He rushes over an asks, "What's the matter now? Are you going to be ok?"

Sally breaks down in tears. "I just received a horrible call from my sister. She said that her mom died too!!"

A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."

cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

Yo mama so stupid shes blond!

Yo mama so wrinkled, she has to screw her hat on.

CornCob
CornCob
25 posts
Nomad

wow this fourm keeps going, um yo mom is so fat when she wears a yellow jacket everyone says taxi! taxi!
Really old one my dad told me that one, gusse i am old-fashiond

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

Yo Momma so stupid she locked herself in a motorcycle!

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

yo mama is so stupid she married your dad!

took95
took95
438 posts
Nomad

yo mama so hot, nevermind :P

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Yo mama's so old, that she was alive before these stupid jokes started going around. Seriously... They're so old, and so annoying. They were funny until somebody made a yo mama joke about every single object, animate and inanimate, ever made.

dsj00
dsj00
15 posts
Nomad

yo mama so fat she cut her leg and gravy spilled out

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

Yo mama's so fat that when she walked in front of my TV i missed 3 shows!

Showing 76-90 of 324