s0331608

s0331608

2 posts

I found nothing, so i just typed something

Posted Jul 5, '12 at 10:43am

Nightfang21

Nightfang21

104 posts

Mine was from a book. One of the ships were named "Nightfang" and i thought that sounded pretty cool. the 21 came from just regular nightfang never being available so i put 21.

Posted Jul 5, '12 at 11:37am

Tossavainen

Tossavainen

30 posts

Tossavainen is just an old guy from some old Finnish movie, when I made this I was silly enough to use it here. But now I use a different username (I would change it if I could) and here's it's story:

You see there is this funny comedian type guy in Finland who uses the name "James Potkukelkka" (James Kicksled), and when I was making an account on Xbox360 I just remembered that name. Sadly, the account name could only be so long, so it became 'JamesPotku' (James Kick) instead.
After that, the name dragged along, and I haven't accepted people to say "Oh hey you're James Potkukelkka!" because JamesPotku has become it's own thing and it obviously isn't the same as James Potkukelkka.

Posted Jul 5, '12 at 1:45pm

WarriorOfOld

WarriorOfOld

13 posts

Believe it or not, I think it was from that Shadowreign game, where the hero from the previous games was called 'Warrior of Old'.

Or maybe I just forgot.

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 6:30pm

Rarietty

Rarietty

4 posts

Best pony, plus "Arrietty" (as in, "The Secret of Arrietty".) It was originally just going to be Rarity but it was already taken. I haven't even seen that movie, I just thought it had a nice ring to it.

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 3:28am

Laughable97

Laughable97

83 posts

It was a toss between Laughable97 and IronicallySimple.

I decided on laughable because I didn't want to be one of those really serious people with an epic username.

The 97 is self explained. I was born in 1997. The laugh part is because I love to laugh. Although if you're awesome I'll let you call me Matt. xD

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 3:34am

TheDracomancer

TheDracomancer

58 posts

From a game called adventure quest.

I really like dragons and the dracomancer class in aq, even though it's quite lame. But ever since I've been using this username. Pretty cool actually. :D

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 3:07pm

spacey

spacey

9 posts

from the game space is key

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 1:28pm

warriorcats123

warriorcats123

108 posts

mine is from the book sieres warrior cats which i love and the 123 is well the first numbers on my keyboard also some people are saying 27 and 7 and such is the meaning of life thats wroung the anser to life the universe and everything is 42

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 4:07pm

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

364 posts

My nickname is Hennerz which was already taken so I thought what else I could add and because I'm British I thought why not BritHennerz?

Reply to Where did you get your username from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!