Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Where did you get your username from?

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 3:17pm

SamuelFire

SamuelFire

25 posts

Samuel comes from the name of my favorite werewolf (Samuel Cornick) and Fire is from my old internet name (FireChild).

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 3:43pm

alaRi

alaRi

76 posts

My nickname+Simbol for Rijeka-Ri. That is city in Croatia( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rijeka )

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 7:26pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,387 posts

Well way back when when I was 7-ish I made account on Club Penguin (haven't been on that in ages). I tried a few usernames but they were already taken. Since I was so young I got really frustrated by that and got my mom to find a username for me. I am not sure what she did but when I came back that was the username. I use that for almost everything now even though i don't know anybody named Clancy or ever even heard about anybody named that.

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 7:41pm

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

215 posts

I didn't have an account for a long time, but I did play one game in particular fairly consistently. So people started calling me Balloon Girl since I always had a balloon and am a girl. Thus, it is who I became.

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 9:40pm

dr_doughnut

dr_doughnut

75 posts

Well, I wanted to be a world renowned rapper, and I needed a name that made no sense. I want a doctorate degree in linguistics(languages) so I could be Dr.??? and I really like doughnuts. My favourite way to spell doughnut is the long way(NOT donut). I also like spelling favourite and colour with u's, but this always says the words are spelled wrong, and the red line gets on my nerves. I went a little off topic.

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 3:39pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,003 posts

The origin of me name is: Pang Tong was a strategist for a group after the Han dynasty ended. 3 main powers (as well as some other less significant powers) fought for control of the land (China). Those three groups were Wei (lead by Cao Cao) Wu (lead by Sun Jian, then Sun Ce, Then Sun Quan) and Shu (lead by Lui Bei). Pang Tong was the strategist of Shu. So put it together PangTongShu.

Taken from my profile

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 5:49pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

647 posts

There really is no origin to my username. I came up with it maybe some eight years ago and I don't think I had a reason then either.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 12:25am

Jumpper

Jumpper

227 posts

Mine is basically a nick name I was given while at work.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 12:47am

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

379 posts

[quote=ZeroComp]Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.[/quote]

Sorry if that didn't quote right, not used to doing it manually Anyways the reason I got my username was to deceive people into thinking that I was German or Russian (hence the Von and Heisenbourg) part of my name

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 2:09am

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

135 posts

My favorite number added to a not-my-favorite final smash from SSBB. But I guess fox is cool.

Reply to Where did you get your username from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!