ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217407
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Thief 3, an order of technocratic religious men (The Order of the Hammer, or Hammerites) who love machines have a rank called "Masterforger", which is a head of a Factory, these factories belong to the cathedral complexes. Cause, y'know, if you break the magnificent mechanical altar you may as well pop next door and ask one of the Forgers for a new one.

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

I don't even know :I

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Jacen is a character from the expanded star wars universe, he is Han and Leia's son, and the number is an important.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

sorry for double post, accidentily hit submit.

and the number is an important year to me.

wert499
wert499
21 posts
Nomad

I don't remember where mine came from. I use it for a lot of other things too. I do remember that when I used it when i was younger, I didn't realize that the letters in wert were right next to each other. No idea about 499. I also used to think that 5000 came right after 499. I thought that was the reason for my brothers username: wert5000. Well, that's it.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

my username originated from ninjakiwi. i was making an account there when i tried the usermame spike. taken. i tried again with spikeabc. taken. spikeabc1. taken. spikeabc123. taken. spikeabc1234. there we go. but on AG, i got spikeabc.

the story of my name.

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

a g-man was someone who fought gangsters in the 1940s and 144 stands for gross, which in German means great.

SamuelFire
SamuelFire
25 posts
Nomad

Samuel comes from the name of my favorite werewolf (Samuel Cornick) and Fire is from my old internet name (FireChild).

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Well way back when when I was 7-ish I made account on Club Penguin (haven't been on that in ages). I tried a few usernames but they were already taken. Since I was so young I got really frustrated by that and got my mom to find a username for me. I am not sure what she did but when I came back that was the username. I use that for almost everything now even though i don't know anybody named Clancy or ever even heard about anybody named that.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I didn't have an account for a long time, but I did play one game in particular fairly consistently. So people started calling me Balloon Girl since I always had a balloon and am a girl. Thus, it is who I became.

dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

Well, I wanted to be a world renowned rapper, and I needed a name that made no sense. I want a doctorate degree in linguistics(languages) so I could be Dr.??? and I really like doughnuts. My favourite way to spell doughnut is the long way(NOT donut). I also like spelling favourite and colour with u's, but this always says the words are spelled wrong, and the red line gets on my nerves. I went a little off topic.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The origin of me name is: Pang Tong was a strategist for a group after the Han dynasty ended. 3 main powers (as well as some other less significant powers) fought for control of the land (China). Those three groups were Wei (lead by Cao Cao) Wu (lead by Sun Jian, then Sun Ce, Then Sun Quan) and Shu (lead by Lui Bei). Pang Tong was the strategist of Shu. So put it together PangTongShu.

Taken from my profile

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

There really is no origin to my username. I came up with it maybe some eight years ago and I don't think I had a reason then either.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

Mine is basically a nick name I was given while at work.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

[quote=ZeroComp]Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.[/quote]

Sorry if that didn't quote right, not used to doing it manually Anyways the reason I got my username was to deceive people into thinking that I was German or Russian (hence the Von and Heisenbourg) part of my name

Showing 406-420 of 623