ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217625
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
waterlinkedgirl
waterlinkedgirl
36 posts
Jester

I once had a dream and got creative over it. In that dream I got 'linked to the water' as I'd like to call it. And
-girl because I am, and, nobody seems to understand it.

EVEN THOUGH IT IS SO OBVIOUS.

s0331608
s0331608
3 posts
Nomad

I found nothing, so i just typed something

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

Mine was from a book. One of the ships were named "Nightfang" and i thought that sounded pretty cool. the 21 came from just regular nightfang never being available so i put 21.

Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

Tossavainen is just an old guy from some old Finnish movie, when I made this I was silly enough to use it here. But now I use a different username (I would change it if I could) and here's it's story:

You see there is this funny comedian type guy in Finland who uses the name "James Potkukelkka" (James Kicksled), and when I was making an account on Xbox360 I just remembered that name. Sadly, the account name could only be so long, so it became 'JamesPotku' (James Kick) instead.
After that, the name dragged along, and I haven't accepted people to say "Oh hey you're James Potkukelkka!" because JamesPotku has become it's own thing and it obviously isn't the same as James Potkukelkka.

WarriorOfOld
WarriorOfOld
14 posts
Peasant

Believe it or not, I think it was from that Shadowreign game, where the hero from the previous games was called 'Warrior of Old'.

Or maybe I just forgot.

Rarietty
Rarietty
4 posts
Nomad

Best pony, plus "Arrietty" (as in, "The Secret of Arrietty".) It was originally just going to be Rarity but it was already taken. I haven't even seen that movie, I just thought it had a nice ring to it.

Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

It was a toss between Laughable97 and IronicallySimple.

I decided on laughable because I didn't want to be one of those really serious people with an epic username.

The 97 is self explained. I was born in 1997. The laugh part is because I love to laugh. Although if you're awesome I'll let you call me Matt. xD

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

From a game called adventure quest.

I really like dragons and the dracomancer class in aq, even though it's quite lame. But ever since I've been using this username. Pretty cool actually.

spacey
spacey
10 posts
Nomad

from the game space is key

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

mine is from the book sieres warrior cats which i love and the 123 is well the first numbers on my keyboard also some people are saying 27 and 7 and such is the meaning of life thats wroung the anser to life the universe and everything is 42

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

My nickname is Hennerz which was already taken so I thought what else I could add and because I'm British I thought why not BritHennerz?

Noobclone
Noobclone
127 posts
Peasant

A fighting game. It was supposed to be ironic. :/ Ended up being realistic more often than not.

feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

I couldn't think of anything clever so I put my name and a number

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

I named myself after a store that sells bricks and rocks that my dad sometimes goes to to buy materials for work. The best part is how he gave me my most favourite winter hat from that store. And the name got stuck in my head ever since. I just needed an account to give the name to.

RavingWild
RavingWild
6 posts
Nomad

Mine's from my band. Well, I say band, we're a duet. Check us out on www.ravingwild.com

Showing 391-405 of 623