ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217397
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

My favorite number added to a not-my-favorite final smash from SSBB. But I guess fox is cool.

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

from my mind and the original snivy from the pokemon series

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

As a kid, I played a lot of Sonic. Then I started writing it like zonic: and 98 is my favourite number. So there I never use this name anymore tho

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I guess ironblade just sounded kinda cool and 41 is my birthday -- April 1st. No joke!

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I am not a very creative person judging from the username I chose, which [i]is[i][ my name

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

April 1st. No joke!

oicwutudidthur.

Anyhow, I got my username from Exit Path
Raylene3
Raylene3
12 posts
Nomad

My middle name is Raylene and i am really quite fond of it. The 3 is from the fact that I am the third triplet, youngest of the girls in my family.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I found mine while digging through the trash one day. I also found a dirty diaper that I wore as a hat.

It's a nickname really.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

My favorite color is red and the 303 just sounded cool i guess.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

i made mine so that when someone addressed me directly they would b like how r u yourawesomeness

peterito14
peterito14
4 posts
Nomad

Peter + rito. My name is peter, i got the rito from some i really love

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Mine is very deep and I thought about it for ages.

It's because I'm a cat...and I like cats.

But seriously, it's because I like turtles.

indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Nomad

My name is indianajones1,cause luigi777 didn't work.

Coyote421
Coyote421
27 posts
Nomad

I tried to use Coyote, which was obviously taken, so I did Coyotee, which was also taken so I gave up and added the numbers of my birthday.

I would change it to some other name involving canines if I could. Maybe the part of the latin name of the coyote.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I wanted to do fireangel but I get angle and angel confused so it changed to fireangle thinking that was the correct spelling when it wasn't. After I realized my mistake and I wanted to hit myself in the head because you can't change your username after you make it.

Showing 421-435 of 623