ForumsSupport ForumHow many points do you need to become a lord?

72 10224
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

hi there! i wanted to know how much longer i would have to spend on the comp to get lord? im guessing around 2400? am i right?

• 72 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

There is a FAQ for that and also I find it strange how you gained all those points for such a small pereiod of time.2 days if Im not mistaking.

moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

2 days?! ive been on here for 2 weeks! and thast plenty of time. i talk alot to people and forum post alot. and i also play alot of games.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Yes but two days ago you werent even on the top 10.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

If you check his games rated against his comments, it evens out. So unless someone finds a lot of spam comments (which no one has yet), its legit.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Maybe there should be a cap on how many games you rate per day.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

It could just be that he was bored one day, and played games the entire time...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

2500 + points worth of being bored? Wouldn't it be possible that he just clicked on a game, rated it with out playing and went to the next?

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Most likely an average time I spend playing these games is 10 minutes and if the game is really bad 2 minutes.450 games for one day is too much.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

True true, but what I am saying is that his comments match his ratings. So if he didn't spam the comments, we can't really assume he spammed the ratings as well.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

True, as well

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

He made that big score in one day.Its just not possible he played all those games.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

nqkoi is right. I also noticed when he jumped up the top of the leader board. I still think a cap on game ratings is a good idea.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

All I am saying is that no one has evidence against him, and if you do I would ask that you come forth with it so that a real claim can be made against him. Pointing fingers at someone isn't going to do any good unless you can actually show some evidence. A lot of innocent people would be banned if we just did that.

You could always message him on his profile, and ask how it is that he got all of those points. That seems like another way to solve it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

True, it is suspicious that he jumped up so fast, but we can't say that he actually spammed without any evidence.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I bet some of the Admins could find out how fast he rated games...

Showing 1-15 of 72