ForumsGameswarlords 2: Rise of the demons

209 81353
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

I just beat warlords two
its pretty awesome
i played as the undead and i used the same strat as in the first one and i beat it without a problem

• 209 Replies
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Imo both orchs suck!Orchs of the north suck because their siege machine is catapult, which is really slow, and dont to much damage, and their spesial units are not so good.Orchs of the south samurais pwn, but their battering rams suck.
Men of the west have battering rams, but you dont need to use them in siege;just get ladders at one line, and then spam shieldman at that line and you win.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Orchs of the north suck because their siege machine is catapult, which is really slow, and don't to much damage, and their spesial units are not so good

I feel that the monks are a very good unit once you get past their speed. And the catupult with the upgrade is fair and i haven't had much experience with the other special unit.
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I feel that the monks are a very good unit once you get past their speed. And the catupult with the upgrade is fair and i haven't had much experience with the other special unit.

I usually plau as hard or very hard (hardest is boring becuase you get lesser money and difficulties are ridiculous low) and with that difficulty its almost impossible to bet 5 final castles with catapults...
And when you test wood elves, their log launchers are unstoppable
MaHMesterL90
MaHMesterL90
4 posts
Nomad

There is a way to counter Giant Trolls or Giant Demons. I find that sometimes using the siege units can kill them, i.e. getting two or three obelisks can usually kill one of them. oh and btw, how come other races attack my castle on the very first game? That's kinda cruel. Wood elves are awesome.... their double-swordsmen pwn, except for the fact that they often get killed by whirlers djstatika, could you make it so that we can control any unit in the game?

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

There is a way to counter Giant Trolls or Giant Demons. I find that sometimes using the siege units can kill them, i.e. getting two or three obelisks can usually kill one of them.

I found 2 battle mage and spearmen with spear charge useful agains giant units.
oh and btw, how come other races attack my castle on the very first game? That's kinda cruel.

It think that its fun, because when you win defense level, you get money what is ``extra´´, because you dont get otherwise.
MaHMesterL90
MaHMesterL90
4 posts
Nomad

having 2 battle mages sure does help. thx.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

having 2 battle mages sure does help. thx.

Well, siege units (except battering rams) can kill giant units, but its much faster to use 2 battle mages.
MaHMesterL90
MaHMesterL90
4 posts
Nomad

btw, I would also like to suggest a few new units.
First, Elite Halberdier, like the one in Warlords: Heroes. I think it'll suit best with either Undead or Men of the West.
Second, Swordmaster, like the one in Warlords: Heroes.
Thirdly, maybe a mounted knight (mounted swordsman) for human alliance?
Fourth, maybe a sword thrower?
and last, how about a boomerang thrower?

These are just some of my ideas.

Ismcm
Ismcm
17 posts
Nomad

I pwned the demons level 3 with arnolds on hard.
just get the flying thing and pwn every one

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

First, Elite Halberdier, like the one in Warlords: Heroes. I think it'll suit best with either Undead or Men of the West.

Isnt whirler or scyhte whirler like super halberdier, what is ultra fast attck speed?
Second, Swordmaster, like the one in Warlords: Heroes

Human alliance`s king`s guardian is like swordsmaster...
Thirdly, maybe a mounted knight (mounted swordsman) for human alliance?

Yah, its kinda weird that there isnt mounted swordmen, but there is mounted halberdiers,I have never hear about mounted halberdiers...

I pwned the demons level 3 with arnolds on hard.

Their drone is really overpowered
Btw I have beated one Demon level when playing as human alliance in like lvl 8, because they always attcked my castle, and it wasnt so fun when they charge with Giant demons, so I ended by attacking region which was near my castle and I won
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Hearing all this makes me wanna play Epic War 2

I know this is Warlords 2, but I am just craving Epic War since I love all the units etc

Epic War 2 is the best out of all of them, I think.

Warlords 2, I just use the unique-unit in a 1:1 ratio against enemies, if they send a unit, I send my unique one, if they send 2, I send 2.

- H

MaHMesterL90
MaHMesterL90
4 posts
Nomad

countering other units are easy for me. It just depends on what race you are. For example, if I played orcs of south, I would use samurais as my elite unit, and occasionally a few swordsmen and halberdiers at the back to help them.

[/quote]I pwned the demons level 3 with arnolds on hard.

The drone is so awesome, it can even beat the Giant Troll and Giant Demon easily. I always charge with the HK Drone when I'm playing as the Arnolds.

longhorns05rose
longhorns05rose
109 posts
Nomad

when playing as arnolds, it is great to use a drone charge

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Bottom Line: Drone for Arnolds > All

Raight?

Raight!

- H

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Raight?

Raight!

lol pretty much. Though before that the shield men are beast.
Showing 181-195 of 209