ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105712
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I got your account mixed up with someone elses.

It's okay. Common mistake between my old account name and someone else account. They're very similar but you can see my former account is gone.

I would have to say the most pro person at Exit Path would have to be GhostOfZero since he basically showed us a whole bunch of things with his techniques and uniplayer video.

Second best would be TroppO. I think he's almost as good as GhostOfZero. And if you've seen troppo's videos on youtube you can see what I'm talking about if you haven't played him. TroppO's videos
Actually they can teach you quite a bit.

I can't really say who the third, fourth and fifth best are.
That would have to be between I'd say faithpath, GhostOfPain and thebluerabbit. I can't really say anyone else since I don't really see many 'good' players on Exit Path.

I'm actually disappointed with how bad people have gotten on that game and how many people have quit it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think that whatsisface deserves a top spot as well.
Every time I've played him he's been a great challenge.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I haven't played TroppO or Zero but after watching their videos it is hard to decide who is the best. I would say they are even for what I've seen

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I have a new updated list of people that -I- have recently played.

New list of best players:
GhostOfZero
Legz
NonTroppO
Whatsisface
Faithpath
GhostOfPain
MusicMan102
Lithe
Wezzeldurf
GhostOfMatrix(I know you're not supposed to include yourself into the list. But I'm still great after not playing for a while. I've played most on this list recently and I can still gather some wins over them and we usually end up with the same times.)

People that used to mentioned quite a bit but -I- haven't played them for a while:
Delysid
Silvan
thebluerabbit
GhostOfTartarus
Darwin37
Malkoir
MrCoffee
Eyon

People that used to be great but many have surpassed their skill level:
Bobsands
Zultimategamer2000
BigBangKamehameha(BBK)
serville64
GhostOfRazgriz
GrayStrom

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I have played Darwin37 some days ago and he is still good. He was banned from AG so now he plays as a guest.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I know he was. But he usually comes to the Ghosts chat room when he plays. Next time you play him tell him to go there. I want to play him. He was good when I was playing with him. I just need to play him again to see if he still is.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i think darwin is really good and deserves a place in the top 5. i raced him yesterday. i just hope i will get to my old level cause i got really bad after not playing for 2 months XD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i think darwin is really good and deserves a place in the top 5

I recently just played him about half hour ago. We are about the same skill level at the moment. RayOfLight should be up there too. Even though me and him haven't played for a while we are still very good. So soon as I practice some more then I'll be able to bump some more people out of the top. For now though since you mention Darwin in there then I should be too.

His main level of expertise would have to be Marathon. We played and every-time we got that level he would get in the 12 second range. I could've gotten in there but I'm going to need a day or two to just replay some maps to get better at them.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I played Bobsands yesterday. He was a guest. His level skill decreased a lot since the last time I played him. That is a shame. I would like to see the good player keeping the good level skill.

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Ya know, we all quit cause we got bored with it. We'd play it more if there'd be some new content to it, well maybe I would :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Ya know, we all quit cause we got bored with it. We'd play it more if there'd be some new content to it, well maybe I would :P

I know Malkoir... I know. I've been playing it for the pass two days every now and then throughout the day. And no one on there deserves to be in the top 30. All the good/best players have stop playing it and they player skill has gone down by a lot. Every now and then I'll see some good players but they'll leave as soon as they start losing a lot.
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

hehe yeah besides the ghosts, no one is even close to good.

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

As far i know, these players are not Ghosts and arguibly they are between the best 10 players right now. So basically besides these players the Ghosts are just fine ;D

Faithpath
Whatsisface
Darwin37
wezzeldurf
Killer1965
Lithe

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Thats only ten people, I was thinking more of the couple other thousand :P

bluebee2468