ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105713
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

oh okay matrix. u think i USED to be? oh plz. if i ever see u on EP, imma beat u.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

u think i USED to be?

I don't think it. I know it. You use to give me a challenge some months ago. I'd say when I first started playing. I have played you recently already and beat you 6-0. You USED to be better then me and most people. Just like how Razgriz was. But many others have surpassed you and him and the people that I named on that list.

It's nothing to fret about Z. If you would just practice more and learn some new tricks I'm sure you'll get better.
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Z, I haven't played in like a month er two and I could STILL whoop your * hahaha

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

We can't really say who the best are on Exit Path. Only people that we know from the ghosts chat and that we play frequently. But feel free to make your list from that so that we can generally decide the top players on Exit Path.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

unfortunately i cant make a list . the people i had on my last list probably dont play anymore and i got alittle worse so i have to race many people again and see me real level right now

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

y'know what? u people are SO freakin arrogant.

all u guys do is try to say things like these poeple suck, but trust me. we dont. all it is is that poeple have gotten a bit better.

so maybe i havent kept up as well as others have, but trust me. imma beat u all. gimme one week, i'll get a LOT better, and then lest see u run ur mouths.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

u people are SO freakin arrogant.

If you say that then read one of your statements:
trust me. imma beat u all. gimme one week, i'll get a LOT better, and then lest see u run ur mouths.

You sound like a hypocrite.

all u guys do is try to say things like these poeple suck, but trust me. we dont. all it is is that poeple have gotten a bit better.

Who ever said anyone 'sucks' at Exit Path?
I was simply stating that people have gotten worse. It does seem that way. But you can look at it as people getting better then others. I see it as both.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I have met some great guest that could rival those in the top ten. But they don't see a point in making an account.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

they'll leave as soon as they start losing a lot.
hey i like a challenge i dont run from people that are better then me...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i like a challenge i dont run from people that are better then me...

As do I. I was just saying that most will leave when they start losing a lot. I could care less if I won or lose. But I like to race people that are same level/better then me.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

The people who are better than me usually give me kudos too. Specially if I beat them.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

wel i havent said who i think is best so i go with

GhostOfZero

he is BEAST

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I can understand why you would say GhostOfZero. I've never seen him play around much. He's always been a racer.

I would say that faithpath and TroppO can rival him though.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I would say that faithpath and TroppO can rival him

I admit that faithpath has improved phenominably lately (and I can tell because I've known the guy since his first race), but yet most of the time that I race my hardest on him I usually win (except certain maps that I like always taking a slower route) And of course, No Offense to Faithpath . TroppO I can honestly say I haven't played enough to know.
Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

but yet most of the time that I race my hardest on him I usually win (except certain maps that I like always taking a slower route)

Ok last time you posted it I was kinda unhappy with it (upgrading yourself through downgrading others is no manner) but I couldnt say anything as you did beat me more then 50% (it was the post about best EP players). Anyways thats the past. U raced hard and I didn't. Yet you had trouble to beat me. And most maps you won b/c I was trying to figure something out there. With finish times like 12-13secs on Funk you won't really beat me in serious runs.
So I ask you to stop this sorta of posts plz. Thank you
Showing 481-495 of 557