ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105559
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

With finish times like 12-13secs on Funk you won't really beat me in serious runs.

Yes I know 12-13 is slow and I mostly do 10 - 11 now.

So I ask you to stop this sorta of posts plz. Thank you

And yes if I did insult anyone or cause too much commotion I'm sorry. I'll pull back on such things.
Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

I am not insulted, its just me disliking how you wanted to make yourself better on the cost of other(s).
Anyways you enforced my will to beat you and prove your statement to be wrong. Whoever wins 20 or 25 races first, with a host giving proper Axe/spike timings. Lets race seriously...

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

me disliking how you wanted to make yourself better on the cost of other(s)

I am very sorry if i did this, It was not my intentions. And Faith I might consider the race thing, because ,as most people know, for me racing gets very boring. But I might because a good race once in a while can be fun and if/when we do this let it be fair and may the best (racing) player win .

P.S.
I never said you were bad by any means, like I stated before you have improved greatly over your time in the game and you may very well be better than me by now.
blabla4198
blabla4198
5 posts
Nomad

ghostofzero. no questions.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

ghostofzero. no questions.

I don't think so. There are enough excellent players that are able to beat him. And new good players are coming too.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

There are enough excellent players that are able to beat him.

There are some excellent players that can give him a challenge in racing. Most don't. GhostOfZero is most consistent with his racing. Gaining wins on him is a very difficult task to do. Though I do admit there are more players out there that are good. But none in my opinion compare to Zero's consistency in his matches.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Hmmm... with the "enough" I wanted to mean some but it is okay. By the way, The Anders have made the 00:00 time, twice.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Doesn't matter. Just get a really high speed internet connection and know all the shortcuts, then anyone can be the best.

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

im pretty good at exitpath, but if i had to vote on best, it might've been this got name kevon that i met once, idk... lol.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Doesn't matter. Just get a really high speed internet connection and know all the shortcuts, then anyone can be the best.

Indeed.
It's just simple geometry and knowing when to flow and how to perform the double jump.
It does require some time to actually practice the shortcuts though. At times it can even deem stressful for people that are impatient.

We can never know the best though seeing that we haven't met/played every person on Exit Path. Most of the time users won't even login. So it's difficult to put together a top list. All we can do is say players that we've played and that have been very consistent on the game. While others have faded away.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

none in my opinion compare to Zero's consistency

Same, I played him in Marathon 4 times in a row and he hit the same time every match O.O, he's just got it down. He rarely misses cuts (except on slip and slide, which he has admitted), and the only way i can think of saying it would be that he just knows what he's doing and he's gonna to do it right.
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

well after reading all these posts, my eyes died i guess.
52 pages. and on every page 15 posts.
nice thema you have started here.

pineappleman64
pineappleman64
46 posts
Nomad

hasn't matrix already settled this?

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

I know right?

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

well, i saw Faithpath got a new uni score and hes very good at multi too. so i would say faith is the new best Exit Path player.
i havent seen zero for a while . maybe that´s why i say this.
but anyway gratz to your score faith.

Showing 496-510 of 557