ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105561
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
MrScaryMan1
MrScaryMan1
3 posts
Shepherd

Well I vote for:
GhostOfZero
GhostOfPain
and some one else. Of course FaithPath is good in uni but I saw him in multiplayer and I don't vote for him. Well in Marathon he is good really good. I don't remember I would beat Pain.(well if he died I may win). But I have seen Zero once at Marathon but that time I was bad player.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

General Exit Path Discussion.

There is no best player on Exit Path. There are only tiers of good players. I played Pain a few days ago and I could beat him a lot and he could be me a lot. Just like with them all.

MrScaryMan1
MrScaryMan1
3 posts
Shepherd

Well I just telling good players and also I like them. Also I watch TropoO vid and it is brilliant.

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

Well I vote for:
GhostOfZero
GhostOfPain
and some one else. Of course FaithPath is good in uni but I saw him in multiplayer and I don't vote for him

Zero will always be my #1 no matter what anyways :3
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

I don't remember I would beat Pain.(well if he died I may win).

Probably i had a good day, cause i was soo good, in your opinion.. idk. :S
I am not that good now, cause i am trying new path's.. Doesn't matter, if ep2 comes out, i will still play ep1, to play with darwin, too.

Zero will always be my #1 no matter what anyways :3

has never been different for me! :P
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

I think Faithpath, GhostOfZero, and GhostOfPain are the best. :P. NonTropp0 is good aswell, I played with him and his videos are good.

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

Don't forget about Darwin37, our Japanese ninja playing as guest though.... he raised up into the Top5 becoming one of the best players out there ^_^

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think Faithpath, GhostOfZero, and GhostOfPain are the best. :P. NonTropp0 is good aswell, I played with him and his videos are good.

I guess people don't remember me, then. Go to TroppO's profile, I trained him and he put me into his about as his trainer. Also, I created the epic Exit Path Guide in the Walkthrough sub-forum. And I'm sixth on uniplayer... don't see how people could forget about me that easily.
Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

I guess people don't remember me, then.

Uhhhh lol? .... Didn't count how often you mentioned not to play the game anymore or often, beeing bored to death, its a stallmate,....

Of course only players get mentioned and remembered that actually still play the game. Darwin is not consistent but I see high level times by him often on very different maps and routes.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Didn't count how often you mentioned not to play the game anymore or often, beeing bored to death, its a stallmate,....

When people get bored of the current state of the game then they stop playing as often as they used to. But I still play the game about once or twice a week just to see if there's anyone worth playing online.

Stalemate means that there can't be any action taken or progress made, but my Uniplayer times went down to what it is now in a month or two. I wouldn't call that a stalemate. And I'm still good at Multiplayer.
johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

I will answer the original question on this thread: I personally think that Faithpath is the best player on EP. Now that is among the people I have played on multiplayer, so I could be wrong.

DECENDENT
DECENDENT
11 posts
Nomad

BACON!!!! come on you all agree bacon is the best.....

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

Its either Faithpath or Nabbit. They're both excellent plaers.

Lights_of_Sanity
Lights_of_Sanity
28 posts
Jester

I vote for zero because he is able to own me at any track i thought i was good at xD

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Been awhile for Exit Path. I still go for GhostOfZero, FaithPath, or thebluerabbit. If there was a Big 3 of Exit Path, those 3 were it.

Showing 526-540 of 557