ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105558
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
ICE_BREAKER
ICE_BREAKER
3 posts
Nomad

FaithPath is the best of all times.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

wow lol the revival of the mighty 10000 year old thread XD

im not sure anymore since i havnt played that game for a long while. my guess would be zero, faithpath and pain

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

Imho would be something like Silvan, GhostOfZero and Faithpath (GhostOfPain coming next)

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

trop they prolly have lost some of their former skills sadly :/ but they still the ebst in my book

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

I cant say. I play exit path but im super slow while everyone else flys past me and finishes in like 4 seconds -15 seconds.

saci5
saci5
1 posts
Nomad

I thing that Nabbit is the best player. she can beat me and honesly im pretty good.

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

Nontroppo:

Imho would be something like Silvan, GhostOfZero and Faithpath (GhostOfPain coming next)

Epicness:
trop they prolly have lost some of their former skills sadly :/ but they still the ebst in my book

Sure they could have lost skills. Maybe not. At least they were prolly able to regain them with a lot practice. At least players like Silvan, Zero,Pain,Troppo,... , have reached a level most ppl never will.

After long pauses I touch the game here and there and play for the fun of it. And I see talented players, going for the obvious moves.Once regular maps are played. (Overfilled custom maps are the way to go at the moment though it seems)

But its a shame, they miss the juicy bits and the gold nuggets. I haven't seen any player pushing runs to the limits anymore since ep2 was released. Not to mention it was rare back then either. Not many pushed their play. Intellegent ones and those who wanted to stay competetive did. Thats the thing to blame though. Exit path isnt competetive anymore. Its not even a racing game anymore in 99% of the custom maps. Hence no force pushing them into the right direction. Well R.I.P good ol' ep :'(

its still fun to play though ;D
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

I think krisskhan or epic779 is the best player. honestly, i'm getting up there too. I think since a lot of AWESOME ppl left everything is changing. Like josh used to be my model and faith, u are very good too, nice to see u got ur account back

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

I think krisskhan or epic779 is the best player. honestly, i'm getting up there too. I think since a lot of AWESOME ppl left everything is changing. Like josh used to be my model and faith, u are very good too, nice to see u got ur account back

never lost it though. But thats another story. I saw how someone, who shall be unnamed, could mimik the players name "GhostOfZero" to its fullest. Only joined as spectator but the name got displayed like that. I mean thats why YCK's server should be touched with scepticism. You don't know what else is possible. I also had ppl telling me somebody used my name and played with it -.-
YCK's server is an uncertified mod and can have everything implemented...
epicalmedical
epicalmedical
4 posts
Nomad

Probably not me.

Lutz420
Lutz420
1 posts
Nomad

I thing that Nabbit is the best player. she can beat me and honesly im pretty good.
diablo 3 guide
diablo 3 gold
diablo 3 inferno

iusehacks
iusehacks
3 posts
Nomad

i think that the best player in the game would have to be iusehacks, because he knows a lot of shortcuts and stuff. and also, the name does not mean that he uses hacks, he just uses a lot of shortcuts. :P

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

There have been a lot of greats in EP. I would have to say for my three that Faith, Zero, and Silvan are the best I've seen in person. However there are many others out there who also deserve mention, but probably not going to go into that. (Just read the high scores... that'll get you an idea of who all I'd mention.) (Or look at my profile, that works too.)

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

Exit path isnt competetive anymore. Its not even a racing game anymore in 99% of the custom maps. Hence no force pushing them into the right direction. Well R.I.P good ol' ep :'(

It's been a genuine tragedy.
The own-constructed levels represent what has changed past this time period. There mostly just exist one-path ways(level, which just contain of one way to finish).
I've seen couple of multiplayer levels, which require at least 2 players to accomplish, levels, which have a lot of hidden death traps, which make the game that unequivalent and levels, which have been conceptually constructed.
Question being, if this could even answer any questions of who's the best player..
however.. I'm not interested in those concepts.

I really adore those levels, which are equivalent to the original Exit Path - Level styles (a few of them have been constructed by Yck). Those, which open various ways to finish the level..
And it still is my opinion.. Don't feel offended.. anyone of you. <_<

I saw how someone, who shall be unnamed, could mimik the players name "GhostOfZero" to its fullest. Only joined as spectator but the name got displayed like that. I mean thats why YCK's server should be touched with scepticism. You don't know what else is possible. I also had ppl telling me somebody used my name and played with it -.-

Have heard about this aswell. (;n

YCK's server is an uncertified mod and can have everything implemented...

It's not like any else, who's interested or has knowledge about game-coding, couldn't use/hasn't used the game in an unequivalent constitution.
Showing 541-554 of 557