ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105560
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Faith might be best on uniplayer, but you don't know if he is on multiplayer.

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

yeah but hes in the Top 3.
1.Zero
2.Faith
maybe like that.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I played Zero some weeks ago in a room with me, him, Nevin and other guy and we played like 20 and a few matches and he was not good as I thought. I could win 4 matches and sometimes he just stopped in the middle of the level. When I play Faith I barely win and he always try to make better and better.

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

so you want to say that Faithpath is better than zero?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

he just stopped in the middle of the level.

Zero likes to test things and try to find new ways. No one is perfect.

If you want to race him full races then just ask him.

I haven't played Faithpath or Zero recently, so I can't compare them well.
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

well, matrix.
in most of level we already found the fastest paths.
we only need to performence them.
like in funk i cant even find a better way. with the fastest path i end up like 10.17

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I remember playing him though and on Marathon he's trying to tweak his path to make it even faster. . I don't know if he got it better though, since I haven't played multiplayer for a while and every time I do get on multiplayer, it isn't for very long.

Best that I know of based on uniplayer would have to be:
Faithpath
GhostOfZero
GhostOfPain

I do know you three are great on multiplayer also. . so I must say that you three are the best.

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

haha i feel flattered.
but most of ghost and other good player closed playin.
they feel bored of the game. maybe they will come back if Exit Path 2 comes out. i would play much more, if Exit Path 2 will come out soon.
John if you read this, please try to make Exit Path 2 as soon as possible.

foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

The best players of Exitr Path (or any game) are the people who don't hack or cheat, and play fairly and earn their ranks.

foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

Flag
The best players of Exitr Path (or any game) are the people who don't hack or cheat, and play fairly and earn their ranks.

sorry about the 'r' ant the end of exit
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Yeah, hackers are just plain annoying. They really take the fun out of the game.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

the people who don't hack or cheat, and play fairly and earn their ranks.

To my knowledge, no one on multiplayer hacks.
maybe they will come back if Exit Path 2 comes out.

I will.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

actually i raced one hacker once. he finished in 00:00 seconds.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

actually i raced one hacker once. he finished in 00:00 seconds.

I have played someone like this too. And when you enter a room with a "null" person, he used a cheat. I made it once unintentionally and I played alone in a map.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

"null" person, he used a cheat. I made it once unintentionally and I played alone in a map.

Not a cheat.

It's a glitch that happens when you are logged onto multiplayer then log off and go back onto multiplayer you come up as a null person.

But, blue and Pedro, this has nothing to do with the best player on Exit Path. . .

I haven't seen much movement on the leaderboard yet, I think Zero must be practicing on how to beat Faith. . Faith so far is best on uni. . we will never though on multiplayer since there are so many players, we can only list the ones we play and have met over our time while playing multiplayer which is a little unfair.
Showing 511-525 of 557