ForumsThe TavernNationstates

204 24397
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Well, me, Orion, samy, Knight, SirNoobALot, MageGrayWolf, MrWalker, and maybe some others have discovered the wonders of this site. We now have a region for AG users located here. We hope to get enough users from AG to become a real power. Please join and come to our region, it would be really awesome if you would.

• 204 Replies
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

wait, i'm confused on the whole idea of this, what's it supposed to be?

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

this is supposed to be like running you're own country. You can answer issues to change the way you're government works, and you can join the WA to vote for things that effect all members of Nationstates. We set up our own area, which we plan to eventually start RPing in.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

faq

Here is the FAQ page just visit here for everything about the site.

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

This seems like a good time to bring back the nationstates discussion. For those of you who have not seen this thread before, several members of the AG community have created nations to participate in nationstates. Nationstates is a game in which you can run your own nation. Our region, which is linked to in the first post of this thread, is The Area of Concrete Abstracts. If you would like to join, feel free to sign up and come on in. If you have questions, the faq Chitown posted should help. If it doesn't, feel free to ask one of the members of the region (such as me).

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

It's funny because the last post before Waluigi was on Jan 7, '11 and Waluigi's was Jun 7, '11.
Anyway, I've been on there for I while. (I'm the Floating Empire of Gnarod, for those who care). I encourage people to join.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

Alrighty then, I just signed up. I'm "The Empire of Slightly Monkey". Can you guess where I got the name from?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Im Dudeitsatyranny. I still check out the forums every so often just so they dont get lonely. XD

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

(I'm the Floating Empire of Gnarod, for those who care)

This entire time I thought you were Knight 0_0

But anyways, good to see you've joined iMogwai. Hopefully more will follow.
darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

This entire time I thought you were Knight

Well. That is... odd.
Now I'm trying to think of something else to say so this isn't considered spam.
It is annoying how we've lost 20 people in a month.
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

I've been on for a while.I'm the Kingdom of Jimmer Fredette from New Soviet Homeland.Also,chitown is Armorgames and iamsuperawesome is chezslovakia.Both in NSH.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

Also,please join New Soviet Homeland.It is going.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I think the New Soviet Homeland has 14 nations currently.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Y'all, Area of Concrete Abstracts is still pretty big.

Just saying.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

Yes, but we had about 20 more nations in early May, then everyone ceased to exist.

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

I think the biggest loss we had was all of knight's nations. We also lost all but one of Possum's nations, both of Walker's nations, both of Samy's nations and so on and so on. We needed to start recruiting a bit anyways. We had been planning for a while but never got to it.

Showing 166-180 of 204