ForumsThe TavernNationstates

204 24398
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Well, me, Orion, samy, Knight, SirNoobALot, MageGrayWolf, MrWalker, and maybe some others have discovered the wonders of this site. We now have a region for AG users located here. We hope to get enough users from AG to become a real power. Please join and come to our region, it would be really awesome if you would.

• 204 Replies
waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

We are now attempting to revive our nationstates area everyone. After a period of relative inactivity, many members of the area have returned. Now seems like a good time to revive this to let other members of AG know for our revival.
Our area is the Area of Concrete Abstracts. If you would like to join, just join

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

Yes. a few of us have decided to start it up again. Hope it lasts this time.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm on there too.
And my category is Psychotic Dictatorship.
I joined that region called: The Area of Concrete Abstracts.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Remember, we'll all need to find an appropriate meeting place. How about Saturday?

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Saturday would be good for me, depending, of course, on the time. Preferably late at night, Pacific Time.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Saturday seems fine to me. And it can be any time for me at night. Since I won't be going to sleep early.

But why do we need a meeting place?

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

To decide upon our regional legislature. Head Council and all that, maybe a voting system, length of terms for the Head Council and the regional delegate, etc.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Oh I understand now.
Well who's all going to be there? I haven't seen anyone really post in here about it yet since knight has posted. Except for of course you and me.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I have a Nationstates account with iamsuperawesome.
My name is Armorgames, yep free advertising.
Our region is called New Soviet Homeland.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

It's funny, you aren't in our home region.. The Area of Concrete Abstracts.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

Yeah, I didn't know there was a region with you guys.

Superawesome showed me the sight and I just never really left.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

We got our region off the ground, with around fifty nations. I'm trying to get everyone back together so we can actually return to working on something.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

My nation has like 10 because a lot of them ceased to exist. I might switch regions to yours.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

how do you put your capital?

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

You will eventually get a question about moving your capital. Once you answer the question, you can put in the capital in the settings.

Showing 151-165 of 204