ForumsThe TavernNationstates

204 24396
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Well, me, Orion, samy, Knight, SirNoobALot, MageGrayWolf, MrWalker, and maybe some others have discovered the wonders of this site. We now have a region for AG users located here. We hope to get enough users from AG to become a real power. Please join and come to our region, it would be really awesome if you would.

• 204 Replies
chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

Yeah the AG region is still pretty big. But the Regional Happenings is almost all filled up with nations ceasing to exist.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Ooh, this could be interesting!
I just joined; I'm the Jingoistic States of Dilectania. Jingoism is a fun word, and it fits my ideology.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I joined as the republic of the darians. It's fun but it seems very big and I'm a little lost.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

I love small regions.You know everyone and its not to confusing.So,I take it back,DON'T JOIN!

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

Ironman, you don't ever tell people not to join our region unless it is for security purposes. And bigger regions are usually better than small ones.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I died? Geez, I entirely forgot about NS.

I'll be sure to get my nations back up during the weekend.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

Explain how bigger regions are better.Your always bossy.If you like bigger regions,go to a bigger region.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

Explain how bigger regions are better.Your always bossy.If you like bigger regions,go to a bigger region.

Dude chill out. You don't need to make an argument every time someone contradicts what you say.
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

Well,can you answer my question,bro?It seems like your dodging my question.It seems like your yelling at me.

Ironman, you don't ever tell people not to join our region unless it is for security purposes.

Seems like your yelling.
waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

Bigger regions= more people to talk with+better chance to be ranked in something+better roleplaying (when we finally get to that)+etc.

The entire point of the creation of this thread was to bring awareness to the area of concrete abstracts. I ask that you don't ask people to stay away from our region ironman.

I joined as the republic of the darians. It's fun but it seems very big and I'm a little lost.

What are you lost about dair?
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

The entire point of the creation of this thread was to bring awareness to the area of concrete abstracts. I ask that you don't ask people to stay away from our region ironman.

I didn't.I asked people not to join our region.If there are more people there is a less chance of getting ranked higher.
waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

oh. okay. Just got confused a bit. Not the first time I've done that...

jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

this sounds cool I might join... but not right now Im on AG and AG is freakin' awesome!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I died? Geez, I entirely forgot about NS.
I'll be sure to get my nations back up during the weekend.

Amen, brutha. I almost died, just revived it recently. I don't think the NS hype will be coming back, too many old members died and they were the power house behind it.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I just finished reviving all my nations. It's an inconvenience reviving eight of them.

Showing 181-195 of 204