ForumsGamesMinecraft

79 23978
shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

Well I am not sure where this goes. It is technically a flash game because it runs on flash but I consider this a video game nonetheless.

So what do you think of the game? Love it, hate it? Played it?
[url=http://www.minecraft.net/]

• 79 Replies
Seelad
Seelad
2 posts
Nomad

I love Minecraft, I've built like three huge castles. One of them is on youtube, just find Seelad and look toward the top of my videos. Minecraft gets VERY addicting..

eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

I would honestly suggest buying it. Supporting someone like this is infitely better in my opinion than say supporting Treyarch

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Supporting someone like this is infitely better in my opinion than say supporting Treyarch

Random but I like it.
Minecraft gets VERY addicting..

I know right?
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Bought it in October, loved it since October, can't wait for Beta.

[quote]No point buying you can get for free off a load of websites

That is what I did. The only point in buying the game would be for multiplayer.[/quote]

You guys don't see WHY there is a price, huh? It's to support the people that MAKE the game. If they don't make money, they can't make games anymore. Idiots, gawd...
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

That's the 0.3 version of the game without save files. Full game (Alpha currently) you get 0.3 with saves and 1.6 or something.

No you can download it without paying and get the same exact game with updates
Hydraulic
Hydraulic
223 posts
Nomad

Yep, we should all do that, until every single game developer is either scared to the point where they won't make games, or where they go bankrupt. Like Zega said, the money goes to the game dev, who just started a company. I love the work he's done on Minecraft, so I definitely will be buying the game. And no, you can't get "the exact same game with updates", as it checks your account to see iof it is premium before it puts you into a MP server.
bobbyy
bobbyy
4 posts
Nomad

What is minecraft?

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

And no, you can't get "the exact same game with updates", as it checks your account to see iof it is premium before it puts you into a MP server.

You need premium to play multiplayer, but someone found a way around needing premium to update it.
Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

It doesn't run off of Flash, Tom.

eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

Bobby minecraft is a game where you can literally change your enivronment. It's like lego but in a virtual world. It's very addicting and amazing. Definitely try it out: minecraft.net

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

No, you can download it and get stuck at a login screen because you didn't buy the game.

Anyone want to join my server? Just comment on my profile.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

No, you can download it and get stuck at a login screen because you didn't buy the game.

In case you are wondering I already bought it, but you can get updates with a certain pirated version.
eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

And why would you want the pirated version? It's only $10.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

And why would you want the pirated version? It's only $10.

Some people are complete cheapskates.

The exchange rates are irritating, but I'm glad to pay 18 dollars for Minecraft. Now I need to get that money.

By the way, I love that game.
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Minecraft has sold over 800,000 copies only in alpha now. So the creator is a millionaire now. I think he gives money to his buds that help him with the game.

Showing 16-30 of 79