ForumsGamesMinecraft

79 23981
shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

Well I am not sure where this goes. It is technically a flash game because it runs on flash but I consider this a video game nonetheless.

So what do you think of the game? Love it, hate it? Played it?
[url=http://www.minecraft.net/]

• 79 Replies
nicote
nicote
4 posts
Nomad

Yes i love it and i download its was of the best game a play in my life

GabeValentine
GabeValentine
33 posts
Nomad

There is a free version, it's not like you stole it or anything, it's just the very first version that was released.

I think we're talking about survival, though. Not the creative that you can play online. I played survival before I bought it. to see what the actual game itself was like.
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

When I first saw the graphics I was like "YES, an awesome computer game that my computer can run no problem!" Boy was I wrong. I can run Portal (low settings) better than MineCraft!!! Still awesome game I have it.

P.S. I downloaded a custom "Adventure World" that this guy made. How do I load a Level that I downloaded??? Do I need a program?? I have Mine Edit and Cartographer, but Il download anything to play that Adventure Map!

mattsygoo
mattsygoo
12 posts
Nomad

really fun game. i also enjoy other people playing the game oon youtube tryin to kill ghasts. lol. very funny.

aeok
aeok
2 posts
Nomad

Its a realy fun game !! I broke my eyes after 4 hours in this game because of Pixel
Server online good too, with Mario construction,etc.
But Survival mode is the best mode of it

Elembui
Elembui
3 posts
Nomad

there´s no better game than minecraft!
There are pixels everywhere, but the concept of the game is EPIC!!

cddm95ace
cddm95ace
165 posts
Nomad

What's the coolest thing you've ever built?

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

i havent built alot of cool things but i did build a rollor coaster from my spawn to house thru a tunnle of flameing netherrack
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't really build things. I usually make awesome tunnels and stuff like that.
Last week I made a giant hole in the ground with a lot of tunnels. Sort of like a maze. I like making challenges for others. This was on multiplayer.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Well i'd have to say my castle, but that's still under construction, so for a completed thing...probably my boathouse, there's 3 docks, each with a canal door that you hit a switch and the doors open/close, with a tower above so that you can look out over everything. And of course it links to my castle
keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I made a Sarlac pit from Star Wars.

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

Well i'd have to say my castle, but that's still under construction, so for a completed thing...probably my boathouse, there's 3 docks, each with a canal door that you hit a switch and the doors open/close, with a tower above so that you can look out over everything. And of course it links to my castle

that sounds pretty sweet, i wanna make a boat house like that now.

I made a Sarlac pit from Star Wars.

......THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!! i wanna build one now!
starcraftfan123
starcraftfan123
254 posts
Nomad

i made an underground lab behind in underground painting and the door to get underground is a pool of water with no water under it, just an open air base. btw dont call me a hacker i got the water to not flow down with the ladder glitch. so no it was LEGIT. I also have a bedrock exploration program underway and a big lookout tower on top of my home. I also designed and built a working trash system with water instead of lava. It utilizes the glass glitch to bring items downward very fast, then deposits them into an under-floor cavity until they disappear with time.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!! i wanna build one now!

I'll try to get a screen shot for you.
killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

the ladder glitch

i love that glitch, i have random spots of watter every where leading into my house with that glith, it also works the same way with presher plates btw.

I'll try to get a screen shot for you.

XD if you could that would be awesome, im alreddy looking forward to showing the pic to my friends now.
Showing 61-75 of 79