ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110496
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

omg omg omg DDDDDD

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Let there be running!

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

I'm freakin' out. Can't wait to see you're newest production, John! Get creative.

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Thank you for giving us the link to register for becoming an Exit Path 2 beta tester, GhostofMatrix. I'm very excited to see how Exit Path 2 will work out.

Also, thank you John for making an Exit Path 2. Not only will it be better than Exit Path 1, but I'll be able to add this game to my site.

Let there be running!

There will be running. I'm just curious about how many people will run. XD
John
John
345 posts
Nomad

No walking allowed!

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I signed up for the beta under using the browser Safari, but I also use firefox quite often and would call it even between which one I use more. So should I resend with a different browser selected or just leave it as is?

Artboytom
Artboytom
2 posts
Nomad

go [url=http://jmtb02.com/] .He IS releasing an exit path 2

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

i just had an idea...the ability to practice on stages and also play a.i.(npc?)and u can race the npc and decide their difficulty and also decide to let them use the shortcuts cuz just practicing by yourself on stages would get boring right?why not race a computer

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

i really need a new ep im lvl 41 and im getting bored

LolMaster236
LolMaster236
3 posts
Nomad

they should make exit path 2 similar as exit path but with more levels

MasterF321
MasterF321
33 posts
Nomad

Just let it be epic!!!Lets name it Epic Path!

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

i think there should be power ups that u can use on multiplayer to mess up the others to help u win and to keep it interesting so that its more than just knowing shortcuts and double jump!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

power ups that u can use on multiplayer to mess up the others

That would ruin the whole point of the game. It's supposed to be a fair race. Not having things that could make the other players lose. It's really redundant.
jsrocker
jsrocker
1 posts
Nomad

[b][i]THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER 1 IF THERE ISNT ILL BE SAD :'(

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER 1 IF THERE ISNT ILL BE SAD

I will take into fact that you didn't read any posts a page or two back. He is making another one. There will be another one. There's going to be beta testing for it in a few weeks. Search a page or two back for the link.
Showing 106-120 of 380