ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110639
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

um matrix i thought i read that if he doesnt send u an invite by the end of march that u wont get in..but im may be wrong

daisey254
daisey254
1 posts
Nomad

I wanna play exit path 2.the first one was lots of fun and even kinda addicting. + )

sexy99
sexy99
1 posts
Nomad

ITS OSSSSSSSSSS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IchigoKurosaki123
IchigoKurosaki123
5 posts
Nomad

i think exit path 2 will super awesome

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

The Beta Testers should be announced in a few weeks. I'd say around 3-4.

OOH I'm so excited... I really hope i get picked to be one of them!!!
Such long wait though. They probably have a lot of users to go through though.
Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

I think we should be able to submit levels and john will oput them up fro everyone to play if he decides it is good or fun enough.

Ethancgamer
Ethancgamer
1 posts
Nomad

If people made levels, then wouldn't they want to play multiplayer? Then, John would have to make an entirely new system for it, making the release date be pushed back.

Stormtrooper1
Stormtrooper1
81 posts
Nomad

Here comes #2 now, yeah a level editor would be nice, and trying to Beta test, waiting to get in.

NoNameAvailable
NoNameAvailable
7 posts
Shepherd

i would like to have a level editor and private rooms (with password) for playing with friends

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Level editor and the option to play with one of your friends like a private match maker would be awesome, but other than that its a really good game and one of my favorites on AG.

NoNameAvailable
NoNameAvailable
7 posts
Shepherd

i would like to be a beta tester. exit path is my favorite online game

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i would like to be a beta tester.

You just have to sign up then wait to be accepted or not.

I don't really know how John's going to pick the people to test Exit Path 2.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

idk but im guessing noname is too late. i guess he can sign up but i have a feeling it wont matter anymore. people had planty of time to sign up. you should still try it if you want to noname its just a guess. i dont think jouhn will choose by anything that has to be with multiplayer. im not sure if he will choose those with good scores in uniplayer either but maybe. i have a good feeling that the thing you wrote him will affect someone chances the best. just a feeling though. maybe also the reputation the person has in the game

SN1P3R7
SN1P3R7
1 posts
Nomad

he should bring it out asap

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

he should bring it out asap

No, no. Just wrong.

The Beta testers need to test it and report any problems with it.
That'll take some time.

Also, I'd rather have John take his time on this game instead of making it quickly.
Showing 136-150 of 380