ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110635
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
pravekill
pravekill
1 posts
Nomad

what is that game really ? i think its for 6years old only... i think {Gods War}-{Deco}-{Silkroad}-{kingory}-{S4}-{Perfect World}-{Talis Man}_online Are Better To Play More Than That Games Iam Lv120 in all Games Just Say If You Play Those Games btw IDK exit path2 donot work i think

CastleMasters
CastleMasters
1 posts
Nomad

there should be a lvl creator to upload and play all the time so cool

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

that would be amazing, better lobby also.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

will probably have ba multiplayer mode

Exit Path 1 already had a multiplayer and John has stated that it still will....why would you say &quotrobably"?

He has talked more about Exit Path 2 in the General Exit Path Discussion.
ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
249 posts
Nomad

If there is a map editor, then I think it should be 'validated' first, before it could be saved onto <insert something here>.

That would fix the problem of impossible/near impossible maps being spammed onto players.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

Exit Path 1 already had a multiplayer and John has stated that it still will.
music i think hes sayin that it will have a BA=BadA** multiplayer mode
sk8ter195
sk8ter195
3 posts
Nomad

I think their should be a lobby on exit path 2 ( on multiplayer ) people might wan to race with their friends, and u cant do that on exit path, and new levels im bored of playing it i just play, multi and thats it

sososopop
sososopop
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get to play exit path 2 becuase i cant find a website that has it on there!!!!!!!!!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

how do you get to play exit path 2 becuase i cant find a website that has it on there!!!!!!!!!!!

You sign up for the Beta Testing by using this link.
Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

Already signed up. I hope I get to beta test!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Already signed up.

Great!
I hope I get to beta test!

The Beta Testers should be announced in a few weeks. I'd say around 3-4.
BumbleBee10
BumbleBee10
1 posts
Nomad

I think there should be another Exit Path because I have completed it like five times and in about 10mins. If there was another one then it could get more tricky and more exiting and people will play of them more and it will be fresh and exiting otherwise people will get bored it xx Or on multiplayer be able to choose who you want to play up agaainst !

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think there should be another Exit Path

There IS going to be another one. Click that link I posted at the top of this page.
owl13
owl13
2 posts
Nomad

double jump needs to stay

KopyKat
KopyKat
42 posts
Nomad

I think exit path 2 would be awesome. all new uniplayer

Showing 121-135 of 380