ForumsSupport ForumPLAYER RANKINGS

28 6347
jeremy12
jeremy12
90 posts
Nomad

i think that the player rankings should be from 500-100 instead of top 100, so you can see who is aheAd of you by ______ AP

• 28 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

well I lie it the way it is right now... And this could cause a lot of problems, what if some how there are 30 members ahead of you with 45-46 AP, this IMO is not a seriuos change, there needs to be better improvements befor this should be taken in. Again this is all my ophinion.

jokerxxx
jokerxxx
41 posts
Nomad

I think it's good the way it is.let's leave it like this.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Well it is pretty easy to pass someone if you are in that ranking. I am sure you could probably pass the person in front in just a litlle time. Not too huge of a deal, but when the site is done with major construction, they might put a ranking chart for the top 1,000 or something like that.

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

its easier to beat people in rank nt that hard but cople ap ahead

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

What i don't get is the lifetime leaderboard and the current leaders...whats that mean>?

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

I just want to know if AP really means that much to everyone. I mean, the only thing it seems to accomplish is new armators. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy getting more AP, but, I'm not upset that I haven't even broken 1k yet. I still talk to people that are WAY above me in the rankings, and I still feal like a solid member.

But back to subject, I think the ranking structure is fine like it is. Because, I agree with Blaze, it will cause uncalled for aguing that will go nowhere but cause people to leave the site.

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

i think it is ok the way it is.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah a top 100 is perfect. When have you ever seen a top 500 or soemething else. That's just may too much space and it won't look as good as it does now. Just imagine 500 names on a list! That just looks way too complex and confusing.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Although it is hard to get onto the top 100 right now, I have to agree with nick.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

ehhh...sounds good

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

its easy to get past the 500-100 mark only like 5 minutes to pass 5 people
So i think the current system is good, or you could put how much behind or ahead you are of a person...or make a like a 5 people personal highscore to see how many points you need

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

I like it, dont change it!

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

I like how the system is right now. with 100-500 it'll be to much and make it harder to find my self.

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

It is good at the moment but if they went higher maxium should be 200.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Sorry this idea would be bad because peaple rank to easely

Showing 1-15 of 28