ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54493
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I don't like so much of the bugs but I think the grasshopper and the ant look fine but I would not use them. They are just the best bugs. The panda is one of my favorites armatars. =)

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Wow, now you just took kirby's armatar. Stop taking ones people are famous for.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_371_200.200_c.png
This one Matrix?

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Wow, now you just took kirby's armatar. Stop taking ones people are famous for.

And who is Kirby?? Sorry but any armatar I take you say I have took it from someone. Just stop, it is just an armatar. I will use it anyway.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I'm just messing with you, I don't care if you use it.
Kirby is an older member, who is inactive now, but yeah he used that armatar.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Hmm.. interesting Jdogg. I like this armatar you have posted above. It is nice. And congratulations for Gold Prince. Now you have all armatars.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

The last set is very random xD None of them go together.

And the yellow dinosaur was the one that Matrix wants.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I will try to get at least in the 7250 set until AG3 releases but I think I will have more time for get more than it. I would use the green dinosaur if Matrix was not using it. By the way, haven't seen him yesterday or today.. odd.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Your close to 7250? Whoa, that's a lot for only 500 posts.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I am not close to 7250, I need like 750 AP yet and I wonder what armatars I will unlock. Maybe I will have 600 posts until there but I don't care of it so much.

kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

i rlly dont see this much through the forums...like once in a blue moon so to speak...its intresting is all i can say about mine

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Your Armatar is a bit rare but isn't too hard to unlock, and I think it's only hardly used because it's not too popular.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

i rlly dont see this much through the forums...like once in a blue moon so to speak...its intresting is all i can say about mine

I don't see your armatar too much too but I think it is not so cool as the others, no offense. If I had your number of points, I would have taken the bunny or the snake. And here is my armatar.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/Pedro2103/Armatars/armatar_368_200200_c.png
rockynick
rockynick
37 posts
Nomad

I think you get a better one with more ap

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I think you get a better one with more ap

Well, yes. When you open more armatars you have a bigger chance to know better ones but sometimes some of them are not that good. I personally like only 19 of them. This is one of them.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/Pedro2103/Armatars/armatar_115_200200_c.jpg
Showing 406-420 of 431